Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
is anyone here doing physics and chem together for hsc?
A fair few people at my school do Physics and Chem

At my school though I think Physics and Bio are on the same line so you can't do the Big 3

At my school Business, Geog and Modern are in different 3 lines... I'm the only one doing all 3

claudydays

HSC
yeah there are actually 3 bio classes at my school but heaps of girls are dropping it...a few do all three though

I'm also doing economics at the moment but im thinking of dropping that...its between those three

SuchSmallHands

HSC
My school runs it.

It's a weird place, it runs Ancient Greek and Latin extension as well.
Oh wow, my school doesn't run any language electives for the HSC, and usually not even for years nine and ten, so I've been doing it by distance for ages now (needless to say, my speaking is awful). Are you planning on going on exchange to France for Ext?

oskarwithak

HSC
I went last year! Man those kids can drink...

It was good fun though. It didn't improve my french so much as it motivated me to love it. It reminds you of how useful it can be.

br0ken

HSC
plz halp me i suck at preliminary....my hsc is in 2 days and i cant even get 10% in any of my subjects

br0ken

HSC
what is the potato study method?
i do english studies
applied maths
VET entertainment
timber
im not allowed to do anymore subjects because my school won't let me even thought its 4 units

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
To establish a relative ranking in the state, I was thinking we could post up past papers after the yearlies and have each other do them.
E.g. Say (for example) I'm a rank 10 in ~100 school with 90% on MX1 test (link) - someone else could do it and compare their marks to me.
Of course this idea is not accurate in any measure however it is a good basis for realistic ATAR goals.

jodyle1

HSC
N/A
I think that's a fantastic idea! where do we upload papers though?

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
I think that's a fantastic idea! where do we upload papers though?
I think its an excellent idea haha, maybe just open a new thread and keep bumping it every once in a while or something and upload attachments onto it?
Has anyone here been on an economics excursion?:tongue:
No. are you? where are you going (if you are)?

oskarwithak

HSC
I suggested to my teacher that we have a field trip where we all withdraw our money from one bank branch to see the importance of APRA.

Surprisingly it wasn't approved.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah none of the food places we wanted to go to allowed school excursions anymore :( so don't have a excursion

Haruka

HSC
English exam is tomorrow... not too stressed about that one, but the rest are kind of starting to worry me. I'm going to look into repeating Japanese Continuers at TAFE since I was accelerated but NOT happy with the 78 I ended up with... I think it'd be good in the long run for my ATAR since I still study Japanese independently and understand a lot more than I did then.

We're going to camp after exams, at least. Not looking forward to sharing a cabin with my crazy friend though.

Verify

HSC
Where did all the 2014'ers go... It's like barren over here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)