Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Please be civil Fawun =)
the fuck are you on? i am being civil lol

I'm all business in the school forums.

Have you changed into chemistry yet?
back seat modding aye bby

And yeah i'm on the waiting list. 2 People have to drop it before I can get into chem and I doubt anyone is going to drop it since the majority of the people in that class are doing the asian 5 hahaha. In the mean time, i'm stuck with legal (decided legal instead of ancient because history is actually interdasting) :) You regret not picking chem?

L0L legalstudies
Holy poo it's the shittest subject so far. I actually dread it and I have it period 0 tomorrow fffff (a subject not worth waking up at 6 for)

What's so bad about legal? I'm thinking about dropping it too.
boring af

like I was *this* close to passing out in that class on Friday

deloving

HSC
How's everyone's timetable?

Four day a week period 0 start and I never finish before 2:30pm... Lots of free periods though.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
My timetable's is okay , luckily most of the subjects are online except for extensions

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
How's everyone's timetable?

Four day a week period 0 start and I never finish before 2:30pm... Lots of free periods though.
I only have 3 free periods a fortnight. Period 0 (start at 8) every day except Wednesday A's and I finish early on Friday B's which is at 2:20pm. Every other day, I finish at 3:10pm (the usual)

suckstosuck

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Yep, I have modern tomorrow actually. Though Devlin isn't exactly as bad as claim he is to be imo.

No free periods. So devo.
what

I take the exact same subs as you WITH eco as well and I have free periods (only 3 though)

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
I am doing Advanced English, General Maths, biology, CAFS , Italian business services
All my subjects are great. Get a fair bit of HW for math but it is straight forward, business is easy and I love cafs and Italian is interesting

Verify

HSC
what

I take the exact same subs as you WITH eco as well and I have free periods (only 3 though)
What. That's unfair. I want my breaks. Though it seems like at my school any who does any extension subject doesn't get any free periods.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)