Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Don't be scared,as long as you are willing to try hard you'll be fine! A lot of people at my school are dropping down as well because they can't handle it. Maths is one of those subjects where you just have to study (not cram) for your tests, and studying will be made much easier if you complete your homework on time. Have you had your first assessment yet?
Lol, I'm like cramming for my maths test this Wednesday... gg man. Although, I know my concepts for my tested topics so I should be fine.

anohana

HSC
Hey guys
How are you all finding advanced maths? I did 5.3 in year 10 and it's okay so far but everyone I know is dropping down to general and it's sort of scaring me. Any advice ?
I did accelerated maths in year 10 so basically I've done all year 11 maths and I find it quite okay. The only two topics in year 11 that usually stress people out are trigonometry and functions which would turn out alright if you listen in class and do the questions you need to do. Year 12 has some quite new topics but still I don't think it's beyond anyone's capability if you did 5.3 in year 10 AND if you study hard. (and from what I know general is quite too easy and boring...)
Other people dropping out shouldn't scare you anyway. Do you find it hard yourself is the question.

ivorybranches

HSC
Lol, I'm like cramming for my maths test this Wednesday... gg man. Although, I know my concepts for my tested topics so I should be fine.
Those assessments just keep piling on don't they? What topic are you doing now by the way?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Those assessments just keep piling on don't they? What topic are you doing now by the way?
We've just finished problem solving with quadratic equations, so after the test, we're going to start absolute values.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Oh crap, I have a chem test on Wednesday as well. No idea how I'm going to cram for it.

#yolo

tumtoom

HSC
Nighty BOSers

Early night for me after a very unproductive weekend... well unless watching tonnes of Disney films is considered productive. I'm simply tooo good in that aspect ;)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Nighty BOSers

Early night for me after a very unproductive weekend... well unless watching tonnes of Disney films is considered productive. I'm simply tooo good in that aspect ;)
Night :)

danxzkiii

HSC
advanced english - 6.5/10
not a fan of english hahah

advanced maths - 8/10
its alright

extension 1 maths - 9/10
better teacher than advanced :D

Studies of Religion 1u - 5/10
sorry but i hate it, only there because the school says its compulsory to do 12units -.-

Economics - 8.5/10
pretty interesting, need to study more

Business - 8/10
shit teacher but easy subject

software design and development - 7/10
picked it up out of self interest, found myself struggling with the coding :(

williamdaft

HSC
Thanks williamdaft. I probably should read more finance news coz at the moment i don't really read any...

OMG!! You watched it too? It's my favourite anime as well and I love the song secret base~ something hahah
Yeah me too, I need to read more now that I'm starting commerce in uni lol.
Yep, Anohana is amazing, absolutely loved it!
Yeah that's the song!!! Secret base omg.. touches me every time I listen to it.

hazelpug

HSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)