Year 12, 11 And Lower Books For Sale (1 Viewer)

MasonPines

HSC
Hey guys, I am clearing out my Year 12 and past books, of my brothers, I retrieved (Of Years 8-11) at cheap rates and most of great conditions that can be negotiated. These include a range of subjects like

Biology; Blitzing (COLLECTION OF PAST PAPERS), Surfing complete, (ALL 3 Not used) YEAR 11 EXCEL WITH PALM CARDS

Chemistry; Blitzing (COLLECTION OF PAST PAPERS), Atar notes (NOT used)

PDHPE; Jacaranda (Used)

Mathematics; PAST PAPERS FROM EXCEL. i.e. EXCEL SUCCESS ONE (Used), Fitzpatrick COMPLETE, Cambridge (Not used)

Legal Studies: LEGAL STUDIES EXCEL (Not used)

Modern History: Modern History Transformed Year 12 Cambridge

And other miscellaneous books like that NEW CONCEPTS IN COMMERCE FOR YEAR 10, CAMBRIDGE HISTORY BOOK FOR YEAR 8, Romeo and Juliet, Othello, Macbeth from the publishers of Cambridge, PEARSON YEAR 9+10 GEOGRAPHY, Farnehiet 451.

Check out the gumtree profile (with no space between the h and t, make sure to correct it please) h ttps://www.gumtree.com.au/s-seller/Kumar%20Chittanappally%20Prabhakaran/1018546921 for the picture and detailed conditions of each book, all of which are available for negotiation! Thank you

Congratulations to all those who are finished and finishing the HSC. What a year.

PROFILE: (with no space between the h and t, make sure to correct it please) h ttps://www.gumtree.com.au/s-seller/Kumar%20Chittanappally%20Prabhakaran/1018546921

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)