Year 12 Farewell Song (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Oh Vitamin C, haunting me from my primary graduation.

*bitter expression on face as memory floods back*

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
MeOverYou said:
But you're at High, aren't you?

Very different environment up here. :p We sort of got used to people being outside in 7/8/9 and managed to not even notice it after a while.
We didn't notice it because the institution wanted it so.

We are better people today because of what they helped us achieve yesterday.

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC
Azamakumar said:

Fucking elites. I love your brown blazers though.

HSC
Azamakumar said:

I like.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Mine's plain brown with braiding and a single blue badge. I wish I was a prefect, it would look so awesome...

What school do you go to anyway?

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Mine's plain brown with braiding and a single blue badge. I wish I was a prefect, it would look so awesome...

What school do you go to anyway?
Hahahaha, I'm from Taree (bogan town, 4 hours north of sydney).

jimmayyy

HSC
"how far we've come" - matchbox 20

should be the state wide graduation song

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
jb_nc said:
Because I Got High by Afroman.
I love this song. I think my principal would have a heart attack if that was played. Stupid bitch. :)

beentherdunthat

HSC
Martyno1 said:
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Evennnnn though they weren't so great. Haha. Good one. ;)

We sung 'How to save a life' by the fray. Only coz we've been karoake singing it the whole year, and we're a bit a lost ;) Hehe.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Evennnnn though they weren't so great. Haha. Good one. ;)

We sung 'How to save a life' by the fray. Only coz we've been karoake singing it the whole year, and we're a bit a lost ;) Hehe.
lmaoo
you did?
:confused:
how come I missed out??

beentherdunthat

HSC
Ahmed A said:
lmaoo
you did?
:confused:
how come I missed out??
Haha Edit: Ahmed's a bit lost. ;)

When we were on the stage taking photos!!! :p We'll resing it for you next week d/w ;)

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
Well our year advisors have picked the song but we don't know what it is yet!
our year chose the song "La Mar" by the Beautiful Girls to be the song when we get called onto the stage... i.e. our final roll call. i dont like the song that much but i looked up the lyrics.. they are really fitting.

zingerburger

HSC
Our year can't seem to decide. Everyone is fickle when it comes to song choice. "Oh, that song sucks" or "Hey, let's choose this really sucky song like The Breakfast Club Theme" seem to be really popular sentences to say. I just don't want The Breakfast Club Theme. It sucks.

We get to choose two songs - a slower, sadder song and a faster, happier one. I personally would really like to have "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" by Oasis and either "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi or "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen.

Someone started a petition to get Jeff Buckley's "Last Goodbye" to be played. Not a huge fan of Jeff Buckley, myself - I only like "Hallelujah" - but the only reason why the person chose that song is because they're obsessed with Jeff Buckley. The crap thing is, the petition is gaining popularity because everyone else was so pissed off in the first place with the list of songs we could choose from. "Pfft" is all I can say to that.

Last edited:
HSC
LMAO.
That was a good post. I laughed.

Well, I asked the Vice and she said she has no idea.
LOL. We haven't even started the planning stage!

The year does seem divided with the slow and happy songs. A few passionate about 'Final Countdown' by Europe. Go them! I love it!

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
zingerburger said:
Our year can't seem to decide. Everyone is fickle when it comes to song choice. "Oh, that song sucks" or "Hey, let's choose this really sucky song like The Breakfast Club Theme" seem to be really popular sentences to say. I just don't want The Breakfast Club Theme. It sucks.

We get to choose two songs - a slower, sadder song and a faster, happier one. I personally would really like to have "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" by Oasis and either "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi or "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen.

Someone started a petition to get Jeff Buckley's "Last Goodbye" to be played. Not a huge fan of Jeff Buckley, myself - I only like "Hallelujah" - but the only reason why the person chose that song is because they're obsessed with Jeff Buckley. The crap thing is, the petition is gaining popularity because everyone else was so pissed off in the first place with the list of songs we could choose from. "Pfft" is all I can say to that.
Do you go to Merewether High by any chance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)