• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (1 Viewer)

?!?!

HSC
wait so they mostly likely dont take you if you are not there first choice?
More ppl apply for girra than sghs, last yr for y11 entry they had like 20 spots and there were only 20ppl applying for 1st choice

stnd08

HSC
No it doesnt lol, most of the girra transfers were from non selec or partial selec schools and alot of the penriths got rejected
hmm alr. It probably cos girra isn't too highly ranked. It definitely does matter in higher ranked schools tho.

stnd08

HSC
More ppl apply for girra than sghs, last yr for y11 entry they had like 20 spots and there were only 20ppl applying for 1st choice
that's true. There was lwk like 200 year 9s applying for year 10 last year it was crazy. But then again there were 20 spots, which is a ton of people.

hi_998

HSC
No but some schools care abt ur choice of order. Either way not that many ppl apply for sghs lol theres way more for girra and fort
hey! trying for sghs as a penrithian, any tips on how to study for edutest? ik alot of partially selective schools and alot of fort street kids r trying out, im a bit scared lol. ive been dreaming to move to this school for a while (ive obsessed over it to the fact that i went to visit the school myself), its so beautful, i would do anything to go there

kkk579

hello
HSC
hey! trying for sghs as a penrithian, any tips on how to study for edutest? ik alot of partially selective schools and alot of fort street kids r trying out, im a bit scared lol. ive been dreaming to move to this school for a while (ive obsessed over it to the fact that i went to visit the school myself), its so beautful, i would do anything to go there
sghs doesnt even have heaters 😭

hi_998

HSC
sghs doesnt even have heaters 😭
yess bro ik all about the school like its too much i know 😭😭... i js wanna get into sghs so so badly bro and i dont know how to study for it. and all these smarter schools r trying out and im upset cos they rgonna in and ive been eyeing this school ever since

kkk579

hello
HSC
yess bro ik all about the school like its too much i know 😭😭... i js wanna get into sghs so so badly bro and i dont know how to study for it. and all these smarter schools r trying out and im upset cos they rgonna in and ive been eyeing this school ever since
dont worry just make sure you get good reports and do well in the edutest. i havent done the edutest personally but i heard its easy just rlly strict with the time but im sure that there r like online courses u can buy to practice for it. also assuming u live near penrith isnt sg kinda far?

hi_998

HSC
dont worry just make sure you get good reports and do well in the edutest. i havent done the edutest personally but i heard its easy just rlly strict with the time but im sure that there r like online courses u can buy to practice for it. also assuming u live near penrith isnt sg kinda far?
ohhh no i dont live in penrith, i go to penrith hs, im closer to sghs rahter than penrith :D

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
what exactly do you find so amazing about the school? I'm viewing it rn looks your stock standard selective school. go to Cranbrook bro they giving out scholarships to girls like its candy bc they recently changed to coed. And have u seen the views at that school 🤩

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)