Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (3 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
but writing for edutest is literally creative like 2022 is was 3 pictures and u write about one of them then last yr it was a bunch of pictures and u had to write about discovery using or not using them
Ngl that sounds abt right for a selective entry test

?!?!

HSC
What is the numeric section like reading comphersion shouold not to hard like poems and stuff right what types of questions do they ask in there? And then math is trig?... and what else? Numerical reasoning... what even is that bro? writing is it 2 in 30 minutes (15 minutes for 1) or how is it? and the verabl reaosning is voacb and synonym and antonyms right what else?
sorry for all the questions just have the test on sat and dont know how to study (grind) for it

yuqiismyidol

HSC
what type of certaive? what type of story shouold i already have in mind like what sort of plot like? Should i have characters and there traits and stuff in my head?
how would i know?? they js like literary techniques im pretty sure i wrote about a person reading a book about reading but i used figurative language and i got in superior band

yuqiismyidol

HSC
What is the numeric section like reading comphersion shouold not to hard like poems and stuff right what types of questions do they ask in there? And then math is trig?... and what else? Numerical reasoning... what even is that bro? writing is it 2 in 30 minutes (15 minutes for 1) or how is it? and the verabl reaosning is voacb and symones and atmonyes right what else?
sorry for all the questions just have the test on sat and dont know how to study (grind) for it
im doing it on saturday too and im not stressing

Someoneinsyd

HSC
I didnt do the dutest but for writing just practise under timed conditions dont memorise anything but make sure ur aware of ur surroundings in the world n the effects of thos (eg effects of smoking etc.) the only thing u should memorise is ur essay/story structure dont memorise a specific one memrise the one ur most comfortable w
i heard it was creative writing and they give u like 5 stimuli !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)