• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (2 Viewers)

Alpcufd

HSC
Do yk how I can improve my maths and abstract thinking for next year if I want to try again?
Tbh I think it’s pretty hard to improve maths and abstract because you can’t really prepare for it but for reading and writing you can do a lot of practice to get better

nutgodpeanut

HSC
Tbh I think it’s pretty hard to improve maths and abstract because you can’t really prepare for it but for reading and writing you can do a lot of practice to get better
I mean you don't know whats on the reading either, and abstract all follow the same few rules so I think it's pretty achievable. The only thing is I pretty much can't find any resources, so what do other people use when they practice for year 10, or do they just not practice at all?

Alpcufd

HSC
I mean you don't know whats on the reading either, and abstract all follow the same few rules so I think it's pretty achievable. The only thing is I pretty much can't find any resources, so what do other people use when they practice for year 10, or do they just not practice at all?
Some ucat practice questions might help

Dubowewew

HSC
N/A
do we get our sydney tech results through email or postmail? I haven't got my results yet and I'm in year 9 trying out for year 10.

Last edited:

Alpcufd

HSC
[/QUOTE

I could share you like a booklet about the general rules in abstract reasoning if you want I used it a while ago for practicing

athh

HSC
N/A
How many places generally selective school take this year for entering Y8? How many candidates? Just try to see how competitive it is. Thanks

papayafruit

HSC
guys js a question, i did hast in girraween and ppl are saying they are gonna give their results out in late sep, so does that mean my RAW hast marks are going to come in sep?

papayafruit

HSC
is it true that hurlstone agricultural high opens up to 60 seats for yr 9s entering into yr 10? my friend told me that but i couldnt find anything supporting this online

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)