Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (1 Viewer)

HSC
tragic 😔 but I swear ssg takes like 10 students every year or something, and my friend counted like 50 or so students in our cohort and I know like 5-10girls who said they flopped the hast so idk you probably have a chance 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
i dont wanna get my hopes up tho. Might just have to wait and see. it was my third choice as well so there is that

holaholahola

HSC
tragic 😔 but I swear ssg takes like 10 students every year or something, and my friend counted like 50 or so students in our cohort and I know like 5-10girls who said they flopped the hast so idk you probably have a chance 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
what school is ssg?

windows64

HSC
iirc (i dont have my results on me sorry)

Top of top 10% in reading
Top of 50% in math (or mid of top 20%)
Middle of top 20% for abstract reasoning
Bottom of top 20% in writing
Total was bottom of top 10%

sorry if that's confusing, I can try send a picture of it in a few days? Im not home rn. I'm also verydisappointed with my maths xDDD

I think they were probably mostly looking at writing and maths.
this is actually rlly good, i got a lot worse and i got accepted into sgg

HSC
@xiiaomeii my mum just said results come october 13th. Which, FYI, is friday the 13th, LMAO. Though, I still dont think im getting in because since it was my 3rd option, they'll only let me in if there's any vancancies. I doubt there will be. 🫡

Sir Jigger II

HSC
Guys, I know this isn't as good as it sounds but I just got a letter from FSHS.
BTW this is year 8 into year 9 entry (where they don't have available positions - but when one becomes available then interview and admission.
In saying this, the letter said I got waitlisted (in the top 20). Note: 129 applicants for year 9. Also they don't give you a number on the waitlist.
I hope this helps people in year 8-10!
I got letter from Fort. I did really really really bad in Hast so I am pretty sure thats why i got rejected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)