• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (6 Viewers)

nutgodpeanut

HSC
I didn't make it but I got a top 15% in reading and a top 10% in Writing. My abstract and maths were both in the middle 50%. If I want to try again next year, do you guys think that it is possible that I can improve from 50% to top 10% or 15%? If so, what material and resources do I use to improve, as there isn't any designated for year 10. Thanks.

Alpcufd

HSC
I didn't make it but I got a top 15% in reading and a top 10% in Writing. My abstract and maths were both in the middle 50%. If I want to try again next year, do you guys think that it is possible that I can improve from 50% to top 10% or 15%? If so, what material and resources do I use to improve, as there isn't any designated for year 10. Thanks.
what did you get for overall

KoKoNutz

HSC
which school is this for

papayafruit

HSC
guys i applied for girraween and syd tech, havent heard anything from them yet let alone gotten my marks back, i heard this is normal for girra but idk about tech, is this normal or no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)