your opinions on experimenting with drugs.. while on schoolies? (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
iamemanuel said:
well i have no freakin clue wat mdma is but sounds fun..... and i smoked about 6 cones...:uhoh: is that not enough???

wat exactly does being high feel like?? coz i smoke cigarettes and that can give me head spins?? but wats the unique factor of weed?? just bigger head spins or wat??
lol.

I have 6 cones for BREAKFAST>

rhirhi66

HSC
I'm turning 18 on November 19 and am goin to schoolies from the 29th to whenever i get over it..i've taken pills before and its amazing. I highly recommend it, its not as dangerous as people say, but it is bad for you obviously. Just be careful not to get caught. Don't take any pills from people you don't know coz you can get really bad ones. And make sure you drink enough water and take breaks from dancing. Do your researchhhh. Have fun though :D i'm keen as:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlueGiraffe

HSC
We were talking about this at school today, but yeah i don't know. I mean I'm all for the alcohol but I don't want to write off the next day, like I don't want to waste any schoolies time. I mean I'll see what happens... but I don't think it's right to say you can only try drugs while you're young... I mean there's not an age limit. It's prob better to try them mid-life crisis time...

zeam

HSC
N/A
please, by all mean, take all drugs you want and od.
fact that you know risk of drug and still plan to do it show you has shit for brains
you really think weed has no effect first time u try? im guess you didnt inhale, otherwise you would be pretty fucked up and bouincing around first time...all i can say is you are a poser

iamemanuel

SUPER CALLA FRIGGIN AWSUM
HSC
zeam said:
fact that you know risk of drug and still plan to do it show you has shit for brains
you really think weed has no effect first time u try? im guess you didnt inhale, otherwise you would be pretty fucked up and bouincing around first time...all i can say is you are a poser
HAHAHA! opinion noted.

-It wasn't my first time....... just the most i've had.
-I may have shit for brains... and i'm happy being the way I am. Reason: coz you're only young once, you only live once and stating cliche's with passion is awesome!

And i think we should catch up for a drink coz you sound pretty cool! :D:D

Garygaz

HSC
zeam said:
Like all of your other posts on this forum, you've added some great shittiness to it.

Alcohol and cigarettes cause fucking way more deaths than weed ever has. Before you say 'well no where as many people take weed', 0 people died from weed in 2005 in the US. Weed is legal in some countries, sure it has negative effects on you, but so do fatty foods, alcohol, cigarettes, excessive hours watching television and lack of exercise. The fact is, a lot of things in the world are dangerous, it's the individuals choice to either take part in them or not. I accept that weed isn't good for you, but in seeing people who have only done it a few times in total, I can confidently say it has had no effect on them.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
Garygaz said:
Like all of your other posts on this forum, you've added some great shittiness to it.

Alcohol and cigarettes cause fucking way more deaths than weed ever has. Before you say 'well no where as many people take weed', 0 people died from weed in 2005 in the US. Weed is legal in some countries, sure it has negative effects on you, but so do fatty foods, alcohol, cigarettes, excessive hours watching television and lack of exercise. The fact is, a lot of things in the world are dangerous, it's the individuals choice to either take part in them or not. I accept that weed isn't good for you, but in seeing people who have only done it a few times in total, I can confidently say it has had no effect on them.
Source?

Sladeray1

HSC
Garygaz said:

tru that, mates do it on the occasion there completely normal
but seeing as i cant afford drugs ill be syphoning petty and taken deep breaths:santa:

loosy

HSC
you say "you're only young once" a lot
some kids take the risk and end up being young forever, if you get what I mean.

HalcyonSky

HSC
loller said:
he doesnt need a source its pretty common knowledge that weed is harmless as shit in terms of the chance of death / serious complications, it should be on the same level as caffeine.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
he doesnt need a source its pretty common knowledge that weed is harmless as shit in terms of the chance of death / serious complications, it should be on the same level as caffeine.
I'm fairly sure caffeine is a bit more dangerous than weed (not in the doses you get in a cup of fucking coffee you faggots). Either way, how fucking stupid would you have to be to 'die from weed' ?

Foxodi

HSC
Heh I've become pretty curious about XTC in the past week and researched it thoroughly (and a few other drugs)... I'm fairly keen to try it now.

I think doing drugs @ schoolies (or any other time for that matter) is fine if you do your research first and do it in moderation. Sadly I doubt I'll do E @ schoolies because I'd bet my parents house that none of my friends coming with me on schoolies have done drugs.

micky131

HSC
alcohol and pills are probs all i would suggest if you have never done pills schoolies is ok just make sure ur in an environment were you know the people/.....and dont buy them off old men cos u dont know whats in them...they make the experience a hell of a lot better

if your a first timer i wouldnt suggest the a grade narcotics such as cocaine/acid and deffinetly not ice. i would steer well clear of that shit!

liiiiam

HSC
Foxodi said:
Heh I've become pretty curious about XTC in the past week and researched it thoroughly (and a few other drugs)... I'm fairly keen to try it now.

I think doing drugs @ schoolies (or any other time for that matter) is fine if you do your research first and do it in moderation. Sadly I doubt I'll do E @ schoolies because I'd bet my parents house that none of my friends coming with me on schoolies have done drugs.
Do you pricks research takin a piss before you take one?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
The LD50 of caffeine (dose which will kill 50% of the tested animals.) is estimated at 3-20g in humans taken orally. There have been a number of caffeine fatalities.

The LD50 of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, is estimated at several million times a recreational dose, but even that is only speculative. Even with a wicked batch of space cake, it would be impossible for a human to consume enough thc to do themselves any harm, before losing conciousness.

ASNSWR127

HSC
do not take any GHB, ice or any of the other 'dodgy' hard drugs

You seriously do not know who made them or whats in them and the effects can be horrible (seen them too many times to be argued with on that count)

Please also take in to consideration the people who have to clean up the mess (ie you lot unconscious, dying or dead) and the cost in money of these nights of stupidity.

Drink yes (not to excess) but do not do drugs or if you do make it weed yeah?

ktinn

HSC
There has never been a reported case of someone dying from pot, look it up.

Hillzy

HSC
one of the theories floating around is that while yes weed causes harm as our lungs are made for the air we breath ... its pretty much like smoking a cigarette

the main reason governments outlawed it is because they cannot enforce tax on it as homes would simply have their own plant ... so yes not saying this is what i believe just one of them big theories i've heard and really it makes sense

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Hillzy said:
... its pretty much like smoking a cigarette
No, it's far less harmfull than tobacco.

Hillzy said:
the main reason governments outlawed it is because they cannot enforce tax on it as homes would simply have their own plant ...
That theory's bullshit, because you can easily (and cheaply) brew your own quality alcohol, but it hasn't prevented them putting grog in stores and levying huge taxes.

Growing a decent supply of weed is probably harder than homebrewing. Nonetheless, people will happily pay for the accessibility, convenience and predictability of the commercial product

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)