• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Yr 11 performance (1 Viewer)

bored of sc

HSC
PDHPE assignment about drugs -18/20 - 90% - A - rank = equal 1st!! yippee! :)

Congrats to the rest of you - I'm sure your marks are representative of your efforts.

foram said:
I got 12/15 for english too! i was about to take somebody elses assignment, because they had a 9 on it, but then they took it before i did, and the only one left was mine, and when i saw the mark i was estatic, i couldn't believe i didn't get a C! :D

but you snapped me in the physics test, how pathetic of me... :( Physics has to be the most dissapointing mark for me in my entire life, The only study i got was when my friend asked me questions about physics, and he showed me his notes while asking me... which was about 5 min of study before the test...

I'm going to have to fix my habbit of studying right before the test. :D
you'll be fine foram - you'll get over it and probably end up topping your school or something

learn from this mistake - we all make 'em

Last edited by a moderator:

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
bored of sc said:
I'm sure your marks are representative of your efforts.
gee thanks. you don't have to put it that way, its like saying its my fault i failed my physics test. (althought it is my fault, it kinda hurts when you say it like that.) :( I'll do more study in the holidays. :D, everybody motivated to waste their holiday studying like me?

bored of sc

HSC
luvakuma said:
I got 12/15 for english!!! Sooo happy! You don't know how bad I am usually at english... I suck at it. And this mark, I was like, are you sure you're looking at the right person.
And then Physics. 19/30. I guess it is good since it is higher than the average... But I had about 4 marks that I could have gotten if I had time to go over it, and I got no marks for the stupid graph, which I did draw a line of best fit, and had labelled the axis, and put the points in the right place. Just that my graph was a bit squished. But it's over, I'm going to stop complaining and forget about it. I'll (hopefully) do better next time.
And it's holidays soon. Shouldn't worry about marks.
great work - maybe your excellent English skills are uncovering themselves

foram said:
gee thanks. you don't have to put it that way, its like saying its my fault i failed my physics test. (althought it is my fault, it kinda hurts when you say it like that.) :( I'll do more study in the holidays. :D, everybody motivated to waste their holiday studying like me?
sorry - but you will make up for those marks I bet :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
jellybelly59 said:
modern 95% legal 97% chem 90% 2 unit maths 90% 3 unit 92% :( need to improve in maths
Congratulations. :)

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
I got my extension english mark back for my speech.
25/30 it was a A so I'm pretty happy with that considering I laughed a few times in my speech by accident....
No more exam marks back though :(
I'm expecting to fail my 3u Maths Exam.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
bored of sc said:
hey, I noticed in your signature you do PDHPE - I do too :)

how are you finding it??
There is alot of content in it but following the syllabus dot points and making summaries is helping me heaps.
I havent got my exam marks back yet but I got 17/20 for an assignment which was an ok mark. I really like the subject so far, I find it really interesting.
How bout you?

Sarah92

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not doing as good as I could be. I study really hard, but my marks always dissapoint me.
I don't know what to do about it. My best mark currently is about 89% (biology) so thats a shocker....

sannous1

HSC
Maths :
Quadratic Polynomial and trig exam 24/40 :(

English:
Creative Writing 19/20
Viewing and Representing 34/35

Business Studies
Choose a business (speech) - 9.8/10 stupid teacher

PD/H/PE
Physical Activity Survey Assignment 15/15

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
sannous1 said:
Maths :
Quadratic Polynomial and trig exam 24/40 :(

English:
Creative Writing 19/20
Viewing and Representing 34/35

Business Studies
Choose a business (speech) - 9.8/10 stupid teacher

PD/H/PE
Physical Activity Survey Assignment 15/15
9.8????

That's like the most rare mark that anyone can get from assessment. I never got decimal point in any exam since teachers are saying that HSC doesn't give half mark which means that they are gonna mark us like HSC students.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Probably forgot something like: "Good morning teacher, and fellow students" or something. :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
Probably forgot something like: "Good morning teacher, and fellow students" or something. :D
Or something like "Thank you for listening to my speech" :) :) :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
9.8 makes no sense. Just round it off to 10 XD

HSC
Uni Grad
Maths 2u 30.5/36
Maths 3u 22/82
English 12/15
Ancient Hist 13/20
SDD A(she wont give us our mark)
IPT A(she wont give us our mark)
Physics 25/29

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
First assessment block is finally over....
Modern 100%
Art 96%
English Ext. 96%
Maths 2u 64%

Ahhh maths <___<' Over my class average at least.

bored of sc

HSC
Sarah182 said:
There is alot of content in it but following the syllabus dot points and making summaries is helping me heaps.
I havent got my exam marks back yet but I got 17/20 for an assignment which was an ok mark. I really like the subject so far, I find it really interesting.
How bout you?
yer, same as you, quite good but there is alot of content - and do plan on making summaries this holidays :(

well done on that mark

maddy.topaz

HSC
Photography Timeline/Report - 95/100

Business Report- 18/20

Economics Ext. Response (In class) - 13/20 (was expecting that one to be bad 'cuz I had no time to prepare for it :\ )

French Cont. Oral - 19/20

Drama Performance/ Essay - 42/50

Haven't had an English Extension assignment yet (we get one next term)
Didn't get my result back yet for my Advanced English Essay

nottellingu

HSC
WHOoooaAA!!! Looks like 09' is going to be very competitive.

1 word of warning DO NOT GET BURNT OUT !!! Come term 4 that's when u really need to step it up to the next gear.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
apparently i came fourth in 2U math with 90%, although the teacher assured me that it would be scaled over 95%. 90% in a 2U test is pretty dissapointing, although i feel sorry for all those year 12's that i beat, because some of them were crying after the test, so they failed harder than me.

I'm going to have to do so much more work over the holiday to keep at the top of my subjects, i shouldn't have been slacking off so much, only Math, Chemistry and Economics have been in the 90's so far, that means i'm going to have to fix this by studying ...:read: :read: :read: ...:D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
sikhman said:
lol i just realised that most of these marks are meaningless without sd.....
sd can be school, I guess. I attend school that produces pretty good results in terms of UAI. Over 30% of our school's students last year got UAI over 90 and 4 people got UAI over 99. That's the kind of standard that I look at. I have been hearing from teachers that my year group is the best year group and I am definitely sure our year will perform better than last year group and will produce about 5-10 people getting 99 UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)