1/3 of the way through year 11 (1 Viewer)

sundirtwater

HSC
definitely, I wish I could go back to being 13 ...perfect age :)
i think we are at the perfect age now 16/17ish; seniors without the stress of nxt year; crusin wkends; friends; parties; holdidayssss (woot!); still sheltered in school!!!

you see i'd hate to leave school and grow up (i'm like peter pan)

we're in our prime! enjoy it...:)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah but I'm kind of worried about Chemistry. I don't have any money to buy a Yaer12 Chemistry text book so I borrowed the first edition of Conquering Chemistry from my school. It was printed in like 1986 and is not presented in the layout of the Stage 6 Chemistry course. It still covers the entire Stage 6 syllabus but I have to keep flipping pages trying to find what I need.
yea, you really need to tell the school to get you a new book, even if it is for you. So will you be doing your HSC for those 10 units this year too? or is it just a self acceleration?

also good luck, if you're doing self acceleration, I think I'll start too :D

suzlee

HSC
i think we are at the perfect age now 16/17ish; seniors without the stress of nxt year; crusin wkends; friends; parties; holdidayssss (woot!); still sheltered in school!!!

you see i'd hate to leave school and grow up (i'm like peter pan)

we're in our prime! enjoy it...:)

agreed
i'll look back at this time of my life 30 years on and still think the same, i reckon...

i love how you said "sheltered" in school hahaa cos that's so true.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Time has certainly passed quickly... o_O 1/3 already!

Lol, it's not that I'm worried, just that time has escaped me!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I feel like I want to escape the HSC and school altogether sometimes... but most days I love the student interaction and learning things ^_^

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
yea, you really need to tell the school to get you a new book, even if it is for you. So will you be doing your HSC for those 10 units this year too? or is it just a self acceleration?

also good luck, if you're doing self acceleration, I think I'll start too :D
I probably go to the lowest ranked school out of all the 10ers! 657! So I'm self accelerating because at my school there are kids who sit the HSC without even covering the entire syllabus. My school's too cheap to get me a new book.

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
1/2 way through yr12 :)

dw about yr12. srsly its so much fun. stressful yes but so fun :D

nerd_2b

HSC
Year 11's interesting but I'm performing really badd!! like crap.....

maths: i got really bad for 2u and pretty good for 3u....wat the hell??

english: bad

Chemistry: really bad

biology: good

BS: good, but my group for the task pulled my mark down, I'm angry..

Eco: bad, because for the same reason.....

I can't believe that one term's already over!! oh my god!!! I need to do self-study and finish off the syllabus so I can understand more better and I don't get time to make notes, but I would make all my notes in the holidays.
My holidays is only for study, nothing else!!

I'm scared about year 12, as there is more competition.

HSC
it is quite a freaky feeling to know that we'll be in yr 12. doing our first hsc assessment at the end of this yr. the thought makes me reeally worried. and freaked. time has run way too fast >.>

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
It scares me how quickly its gone and I cant exactly work out where the past 11 weeks is gone

v26

HSC
doing fine so far, but like everyone else too much work, too little time

suzlee

HSC
Tomorrow will mark the start of an official ending to the ultimate beginning that has barely even begun but will continue to be the beginning for the next two terms :bomb:

btw anyone know how to make sig pic bigger....?

Cardea

HSC
Eleven weeks already.. time has gone by way too quickly and at the same time, not quickly enough. I'm glad for the holidays, even though I'm probably going to stress more than I should over the amount of things I have to do. Seriously, there's something so irritating about my combination of subjects - I have an exam or assignment due EVERYDAY from the first day back next term till about late week two. It's only the beginning of term 2, for goodness' sake! Not only do I have to get all that done and study for those exams, but I had intended to write my notes and study for the half-yearlies as well. Grr.

That said, I wouldn't like to be in Namu's shoes - 6 months! That sounds extremely daunting. I just hope I can make it through for the next two terms - for some reason, I'm finding that I have heaps to do on a regular basis - again, probably to do with my combination of subjects *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)