2013 HSC Results/ATAR banter! (1 Viewer)

pHyRe

HSC
are the texts reliable? like do they usually come on time and everything

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Guys just make sure that you remember that the HSC is basically the most important thing you'll ever do in your life. So if you don't get the marks you're after, you've basically screwed up your future.

unforlornedhope

HSC
N/A
Guys just make sure that you remember that the HSC is basically the most important thing you'll ever do in your life. So if you don't get the marks you're after, you've basically screwed up your future.
Finally heard something decent and reasonable after all this while. When people say that HSC "isn't be all end all", "there're many alternative pathways" etc etc.---it's pretty much rubbish. If you don't get the marks, you're pretty much gone and there isn't much chance after that to redeem yourself once more.

HSC
Finally heard something decent and reasonable after all this while. When people say that HSC "isn't be all end all", "there're many alternative pathways" etc etc.---it's pretty much rubbish. If you don't get the marks, you're pretty much gone and there isn't much chance after that to redeem yourself once more.
Finally done truth about the hsc. You won't have a life if you get below 95 basically. I'm sorry to break it to you but this is the truth. I suggest getting job applications for those who expect lower than 95 because universities really don't want you there if you have below that.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Finally done truth about the hsc. You won't have a life if you get below 95 basically. I'm sorry to break it to you but this is the truth. I suggest getting job applications for those who expect lower than 95 because universities really don't want you there if you have below that.
Agreed.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for the congratulations from da bois today. I will bring a state rank back to bos.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
This.

This is exactly the reason why I hate my school.

unforlornedhope

HSC
N/A
Starting from Monday 16 December, 36 hours exact until merit lists are released on 17 December 12pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)