2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluecrisps

HSC
yikes so late lol im about to sleep!1111111111111111111111132113123

iEatOysters

HSC
Have the HSC courses actually commenced at your schools already? We're only just getting our year 12 timetables tomorrow :(

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
It isn't as daunting as you think guys xD.

Verify

HSC
Wow don't you guys start first week back? :/ what subs are you dropping for frees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Nah we start Week 3 apparently. We're technically in Year 12 but timetables don't change till week 3. Dropping physics.

turnthepageoftime

HSC
We've started Y12 work, and frees (subject drops) and extensions, is that what you mean by timetables?

Because if not, our timetables only really change in term 1 next year...

iStudent

HSC
I have to continue with 14 units until week 6 because of all the paperwork to drop a subject :(

turnthepageoftime

HSC
:( that's nasty... we got our paperwork in before the holidays- one of my friends dropped chemistry to go to 12 units, but picked it up again the next lesson because she missed it.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Nah we start Week 3 apparently. We're technically in Year 12 but timetables don't change till week 3. Dropping physics.
Oh I see. You guys still learn all the HSC stuff right? Haha I'm dropping physics too :p high 5?

Verify

HSC
Oh I see. You guys still learn all the HSC stuff right? Haha I'm dropping physics too :p high 5?

Yeah (I think). Tbh first week of Year 12 has been so chill I actually had no idea what I was doing HAHA.

Hi five :) Pretty happy about dropping Physics :D

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Yeah (I think). Tbh first week of Year 12 has been so chill I actually had no idea what I was doing HAHA.

Hi five :) Pretty happy about dropping Physics :D
Haha really? I've already received my first assessment and stacks of work (tbh, more like maths homework)

Yes!! me too! Why did you drop it?

Verify

HSC
Haha really? I've already received my first assessment and stacks of work (tbh, more like maths homework)

Yes!! me too! Why did you drop it?
I had no passion for Physics... The only topic that I actually enjoyed or didn't mind doing was World Communicates. Everything was just downhill from there AHAHAH. Plus my rankings were utter crap ;)

You?

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I had no passion for Physics... The only topic that I actually enjoyed or didn't mind doing was World Communicates. Everything was just downhill from there AHAHAH. Plus my rankings were utter crap ;)

You?
Ah I see. I liked it outside of school (ie tutoring lol) but it felt like time slowed down every time I was in class so I didn't want to subject myself to that. My rank and stuff were ok though. I did heaps better than I expected LOL but not enough to make me keep it.

Verify

HSC
Ah I see. I liked it outside of school (ie tutoring lol) but it felt like time slowed down every time I was in class so I didn't want to subject myself to that. My rank and stuff were ok though. I did heaps better than I expected LOL but not enough to make me keep it.

Wow that's pretty much what happened to me... Went physics tutor (went there for the friends and stuff tbh) plus my yearly marks were actually good. Didn't convince me to keep it though :p

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Wow that's pretty much what happened to me... Went physics tutor (went there for the friends and stuff tbh) plus my yearly marks were actually good. Didn't convince me to keep it though :p
Haha yeah! Then people were like why u drop physics, etc etc

Whatever I wasn't going to spend year 12 in misery haha!! :p What other subs do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)