2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scientist

HSC
yeah it was such a stupid subject to be honest. I don't mind the Cosming engine rather

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Most subjects look pretty content heavy for the HSC course I think

turnthepageoftime

HSC
Although, if you like the topics, it's easier to remember all the content. It helps to have an enthusiastic teacher, like my Ancient one... the way she says things makes it easier to remember them even without studying.

iEatOysters

HSC
I thought that too, there seems to be so much more rote learning and less of a focus on conceptual understanding. Hope I'm wrong though.
I don't think you're wrong. :( I flicked through the syllabus and saw a crapload of environmental/ethical stuff.

deloving

HSC
What's so bullshit is that you have to learn the entire syllabus for, for example, Germany in Modern History, to have to write only one 25 mark essay in the HSC. Doesn't seem like an adequate test of one's abilities or knowledge.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
What's so bullshit is that you have to learn the entire syllabus for, for example, Germany in Modern History, to have to write only one 25 mark essay in the HSC. Doesn't seem like an adequate test of one's abilities or knowledge.
Modern you don't wrote the syllabus though-you don't need to know every fact.

Some of you have been posting for ages and are on this thread in yr 12 and naw I'm sentimental. Like SuchSmallHands, Kurosaki, BLIT2014, deloving, rumbleroar and people like Fawun/Demento that don't post anymore-I'm cheering y'all all on.

deloving

HSC

Some of you have been posting for ages and are on this thread in yr 12 and naw I'm sentimental. Like SuchSmallHands, Kurosaki, BLIT2014, deloving, rumbleroar and people like Fawun/Demento that don't post anymore-I'm cheering y'all all on.
Cheers.

Good luck everybody. About 39 weeks of school left, no?

Anyone stressing already? 'cause I'm so relaxed it's not even funny, when I see people stressing or being all serious I just laugh.

turnthepageoftime

HSC
Cheers.

Good luck everybody. About 39 weeks of school left, no?

Anyone stressing already? 'cause I'm so relaxed it's not even funny, when I see people stressing or being all serious I just laugh.
me too. there are people at school freaking out over belonging already. guys. we've had one lesson

SuchSmallHands

HSC

Aw LoveHateSchool <3 It doesn't feel like so long, I can't believe we've already started the HSC course.

I don't think you're wrong. :( I flicked through the syllabus and saw a crapload of environmental/ethical stuff.
Yeah, what a great practical foundation for my med chem degree... /endsacasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)