2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hey 2014'ers!

Welcome to the 2014 section of the forums.

This thread is for any sort of chit-chat that is even somewhat school related. If you have specific questions on certain subjects, please make a new thread in the relevant section, and somebody will be sure to answer you.

Otherwise, discuss whatever here!

Happy spamming (not too much though please).

Carrot.

Verify

HSC
I'm glad Year 12 as started tbh. Time is going to flyyyyyyy

enoilgam

HSC
Another year and more new faces enter those hallowed HSC doors. But as quickly as they begin, they will be finished and our memories of them will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
That's all there is
There isn't
Any more
*clap* *clap*
*woof *woof*

historia

HSC
Another year and more new faces enter those hallowed HSC doors. But as quickly as they begin, they will be finished and our memories of them will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.
One of the teachers at my school said that at the moment our year is like freshly baked bread, eager for the start of a new year, but will soon go stale and be replaced this time next year. Quite possible the strangest and most awkward comment i've ever heard a teacher make. The silence that followed was excruciating.

enoilgam

HSC
One of the teachers at my school said that at the moment our year is like freshly baked bread, eager for the start of a new year, but will soon go stale and be replaced this time next year. Quite possible the strangest and most awkward comment i've ever heard a teacher make. The silence that followed was excruciating.
For a lot of people, this is sadly true - they start out very motivated but soon fizzle (again, I am being cynical).

historia

HSC
My heart died a little.

='(
If it's any consolation, I liked maths until year 11, but didn't originally pick it because I wasn't doing as well in it as my other subjects. But then I was forced into doing it due to timetabling and my frustration was mainly born out of my own inability to motivate myself for a subject that I didn't originally want to do. I get why people like it though, you get a great sense of satisfaction when something finally clicks.

QZP

HSC
For a lot of people, this is sadly true - they start out very motivated but soon fizzle (again, I am being cynical).
Any tips on how to sustain motivation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)