2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
It sounds a lot worse than what it is - if you are actually productive and motivated, it's easy to get through.
?!??! I'm screwed haha I can barely concentrate for an hour on one thing...I can feel dat ATAR slip

Assessment block starting next week for all subjects. Does anybody else have exams in the next couple of weeks?
I have exams from this week to the end of the term...no assessment block for me. >( I have 3 in week 8 and none in week 7. its like ?!?!?

grape

HSC
yeahh hahaha jerseyss are all we talk about for now, me and my best friend plan on putting tweedledum and tweedledee........ sound gay or nah?

My main concern atm is Music... mostly because I'm not your typical Music student (no formal vocal training, narrow tastes, not planning to have anything to do with it in the future). Had to bullshit my way through the course because reading music does not come naturally to me at all. Not stressed about English at all, though, since I don't do too badly and have already found one of my related texts, and have already got an idea of my visual rep.

Anyone else gotten the talk about jerseys yet, and decided on a name? My school lets us put anything on the back as long as it's not dirty, so I've got it down to two choices: Shin-nichi (means a non-Japanese person interested in Japanese culture) and Hideyoshi (my hero from Japanese history). They've given us three design choices. Personally, I like the old-school rugby jerseys best, but everyone else probably disagrees.

enoilgam

HSC
?!??! I'm screwed haha I can barely concentrate for an hour on one thing...I can feel dat ATAR slip
It really depends on the person - if you cant work in huge chunks then break it down. If you can find a system that's right for you, then you should be fine.

yeahh hahaha jerseyss are all we talk about for now, me and my best friend plan on putting tweedledum and tweedledee........ sound gay or nah?
Last names man!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Ahh had my first assessment today....never again lol

Has everyone else had their first one over with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haruka

HSC
Not putting my last name on my jersey because I'm not a fan of it at all. Decided on haruharu in the end... it's a shortened form of Haruka, which is my most common nickname (I know far more people who call me Haruka than my real name), and also means "day by day" in Korean.

Still need to get this damn speech written up... Finally doing okay in Chem though.

mmstrain

HSC
just got first english marks back, got destroyed for writing in pig latin and using a white board marker as a pen.

any tips?

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
just got first english marks back, got destroyed for writing in pig latin and using a white board marker as a pen.

any tips?
Rookie error mate. You use permanent marker.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh and @mmstrain you should've put stickers, teacher's love that

SuchSmallHands

HSC

any tips?
Did you leave one page blank to demonstrate your existentialist angst?

suika

HSC
Not putting my last name on my jersey because I'm not a fan of it at all. Decided on haruharu in the end... it's a shortened form of Haruka, which is my most common nickname (I know far more people who call me Haruka than my real name), and also means "day by day" in Korean.

Still need to get this damn speech written up... Finally doing okay in Chem though.
that's such a cute nickname for your jersey c: I ended up getting the name of my favourite character from a show which was the most stupidest idea because I am going to be embarrassed to death wearing it and possibly I will get 500 people asking "what does your nickname mean?!?" u___u I should have stuck with my original idea if my friend didn't convince me to change... :/ oh well...

my year 10 jersey was much better ouo - still embarrassing but it was a whole cohort effort into creating it xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

You should of made it, haru haru , after the song xD

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
In 11 days all my HSC assessments will be over for this term!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)