Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.4%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 593 34.7%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

arman

HSC
Standard rule of Creepiness: (nAge/2)+7

As stolen from xkcd
our 'formula' at high school was yourage/2 +5
thats at abs biggest diff for guy with younger girl

Last edited:

dawdlex3

HSC
Re: age? no matter

I think for me at the moment, I won't date anyone younger or older than me by 3 years.
But as you get older, the age difference can get SLIGHTLY wide.
(70yo with 45 yo -> BIG NO NO)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Re: age? no matter

Age difference really doesn't bother me, so long as I'm the younger in the relationship.\
I'm 18 and dating a 22 y.o.
'Tis a good age gap.

Guesss

HSC
Meh age is but a number, however dont get me wrong, when the age gap is like 10 years then yes it is more that just a'number'.

lol

Guesss

HSC
Was chatting wif this guy i used to like *who is older than me* last night...we got along relatively okay considering the circumstances...makes me wonder how significant an age difference really is?

Edit: Thought i might add that my heart was doing 70km/hr when he was talking to me.

HSC
I am mostly attracted to guys who are my age. However up to one year older or two years younger, I will accept. I don't know why but I am not into older guys. Most girls find this weird.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I am mostly attracted to guys who are my age. However up to one year older or two years younger, I will accept. I don't know why but I am not into older guys. Most girls find this weird.
neither am I tbh

I think it has something to do with being at uni and still living at home and only having a part time job etc

Most men in their mid-late twenties/early thirties are past that point and have full time jobs and live independently and bla bla...so its a little bit intimidating if that makes any sense. Like I prefer to date someone who is more on an equal level, kinda. Idk

HSC
Yeah, I think you're right. Plus, there's something about older guys who try to constantly give you advice on how to live your life/think and so on. Although it's very nice of them to care and be helpful, I find it to be a turn off.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)