Agro teacher story's (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Really? Which one
Actually, now I'm not sure... I think they happen, but in different capacities (e.g. Matilda herself is not locked in the chokey, and Amanda gets bruised on her landing etc.)

Thief

!!
HSC
Actually, now I'm not sure... I think they happen, but in different capacities (e.g. Matilda herself is not locked in the chokey, and Amanda gets bruised on her landing etc.)
Still, what you said all happens in the book =P

imbecile

HSC
I was told by a teacher that he would "punch my lights out" because I called him by his first name.

But he was actually probably the nicest teacher I had at the time....must have been having a bad day. Two days after I was his favourite student again....no joke

ClassOf2013

HSC
I have a fair few 'agro teacher' stories from over the years.

I had one particular teacher for French in Year 8 and Year 9, she raged at least once per lesson, usually at something fairly trivial. I remember in Year 9 a student typed in 'Mrs ---- is an asshole' into Microsoft Sam and played it, the screaming and ranting went on for a good ten minutes after that.

One Indian IST teacher I had once caught a student playing games on a laptop and went off at him like the Incredible Hulk, from that moment on I was terrified of her. She also went off when half the class failed a test, I had to endure her angry rant for the whole period.

Another Indian teacher (this time a science teacher) used to go off almost every lesson at the most trivial of things, and her only solution was to send students to stand outside. As a result, half of my Year 8 science class was standing outside each lesson.

Dash8

HSC
In French in year 7, one day the whole class was just really annoying the teacher and she was going off her nut.....saying that we should behave cause we're the top class and all this crap. When she finally got us under control afterr like 40 minutes, this kid was playing with his pen and accidental flicked it at her and it hit her in the face......the whole class went silent and this kids face just went white. She death stared him for like forever and then she was like "I can't take this anymore" and just walked out crying.....nobody knew what to do....and it was especially bad cause she was the deputy principle :/ then she came back like 10 minutes later and acted like nothing had happened and nobody spoke the rest of the lesson.....it was so weird.

And then there was this time in music were this kid wrote 666 on the board. The teacher was Indian and like Chatholic to the extreme. She saw the 666 and pretty much went into shock and cleaned the board with window cleaner....then she spent the rest of the lesson quoting crap out of the bible and saying that it's not funny it's very serious blah blah.....

madharris

HSC
N/A
I know this principal who would lock kids up in a tiny metal room for over an hour. And this one time she picked up a girl by her pigtails and threw her over a fence.
I LOLed at this for about a minute! I used to love that movie!

OT: The director of music at our school throws pencils at students, once she threw her shoe at someone as well. :)

My geography teacher in term 1 threw a booklet at my friend, she then picked it up, attempted to throw it in the bin but missed (she was right onto of it), then picked it up again.

The same geography teacher ^^^ caught my other friend cheating on his homework, she threw the workbook across the room and screamed "WHAT'S THE 'EFFING' POINT?"

Another geography teacher in year 8 (not my class so I'm not 100% sure), a boy accidentally stepped on her toe, she screamed at him and told him to go out of the room. The then tells the class after he's gone " 'student's name' is a fat boy!"

Last edited:

Eg155

HSC
Going to ever forbidden domain. The teacher's lunchroom.
I was looking for a teacher and they were in the lunchroom so I was told to go knock on the door. Knocked on the door and all the other teachers beckoned for me to just come in; so I went in and then they full went bi-polar in an instant yelling at me for stepping foot in their area saying, "You know us teachers have a life too you know. Can't we have one hour of a break?!"
I was so scared and just walked off without speaking to the teacher.

TheBloop

HSC
An art teacher at my old school has hormone issues I swear.

She would throw hammers around the room and shit.

Mega agro.

She got promoted to the head of the art department and I was like "WHY?!"

Was it an English teacher? I'm sorry, but if someone came to me with that lack of care for grammar, I'd probably ask them to go away as well.
This is what I was thinking! Haha

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Leumeah High English Department.

Enough said.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Ok forgot to put "" around english.
Pretty much english was their second language and they get super pissed off when they are not understood to the extent where it got physical.

Brett_P

HSC
Does no one else find it weird that teachers can get away with throwing things/making threats without legal consequences? Particularly at children?

If I ever had a teacher throw something at me I'd pick it right up and throw it back. They are just people too.

I've got some agro stories.

One was in I think year 10 English class, we were the top boys class and when our substitute teacher came in we all started bashing the tables to "We will rock you", we did it for over 15 minutes before she went for backup/left.

Another was primary school, and a boy that was constantly a prick to teachers caused one of the sweetest teachers I've had to pick up one of the tables and throw it on the ground, and slam her textbooks down and walk out crying. I felt bad.

Triage

HSC
N/A
Year 7 religion. A friend of mine was doing math when a teacher grabbed his book, tore it in half and tossed the remains into the corridor.

kevintang

HSC
Yr 10 history teacher found out I hooked up with his daughter, was biased towards me for the rest of the year
- Tell me off for the tiniest things in class (chatting, having my phone on my desk) while other kids around me were doing the same but he ignored them
- Made me and my bros sit at the front
- Whenever we were lining up outside of class he would come up from behind and shove me (made it look like an accident) .. he wouldn't do it if I was facing him though
- Learned about Aus & USA's involvement in the the VN war, kept making references to me and comparing me with the Viet Kong because I'm asian

My only retaliation to him was in term 4 when he tried to shove me again but my friend who saw him coming, signaled me and I spun around, our shoulders connected (I was 5'10 172lbs, 14% back then while he was a 5'8 fat, manlet bitch) motherfucker and his books fell while me and my mates had a chuckle. He still kept trying to shove me after that though. He stopped teaching at our school after 2011.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Yr 10 history teacher found out I hooked up with his daughter, was biased towards me for the rest of the year
- Tell me off for the tiniest things in class (chatting, having my phone on my desk) while other kids around me were doing the same but he ignored them
- Made me and my bros sit at the front
- Whenever we were lining up outside of class he would come up from behind and shove me (made it look like an accident) .. he wouldn't do it if I was facing him though
- Learned about Aus & USA's involvement in the the VN war, kept making references to me and comparing me with the Viet Kong because I'm asian

My only retaliation to him was in term 4 when he tried to shove me again but my friend who saw him coming, signaled me and I spun around, our shoulders connected (I was 5'10 172lbs, 14% back then while he was a 5'8 fat, manlet bitch) motherfucker and his books fell while me and my mates had a chuckle. He still kept trying to shove me after that though. He stopped teaching at our school after 2011.
You sound like a twat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)