Breaking News: Schappelle Corby found guilty! (2 Viewers)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bitchgirl said:
yeah mother nature created a brain less child
who is currently behind a computer screen that doesnt know the use of its
brain functions.
murderers set free?
that indonesian dude is servin' 2 years for knowin' about the bali bombings.
*smh*
Really? Is this person's username bitchgirl?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Hahaha this forum is gold. When I tell them asking for the tsunami money back is stupid, they respond by saying that the Indonesian government is corrupt and would have pocketed most of it. Then when told it was probably the Red Cross that was controlling its expenditure, I get

OGM TEH RED CROSS IS CORRUPT!!!!

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
It is well known that sentencing takes into account many things including remorse and prospects for rehabilitation. Knowing people who work in our legal system, far too many people with evidence trumped up against them 'find religion'. As a judge I'd be insulted if someone mocked peity in order to receive personal benefit.

HSC
Jumbo Cactuar said:
It is well known that sentencing takes into account many things including remorse and prospects for rehabilitation. Knowing people who work in our legal system, far too many people with evidence trumped up against them 'find religion'. As a judge I'd be insulted if someone mocked peity in order to receive personal benefit.
I'd say that being presented with a petition of people's signatures who think 'Corby is innocent' AS EVIDENCE is more insulting.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I still cant get over the fact someone who carries a bodyboard bag with a bodyboard doesn't realise 4.1 kilos added weight to what is generally a lightweight thing.

Generator

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
I still cant get over the fact someone who carries a bodyboard bag with a bodyboard doesn't realise 4.1 kilos added weight to what is generally a lightweight thing.

Was the bag searched prior to it being moved, though? Was she carrying it along with everything else or on its own, if she had been moving it prior to being searched? (don't bother pointing out that she may just be lying, because I know that that is also a possibility)

I'm not entirely sure what happened (the most recent reports merely say that her bag was searched at the airport rather than detail the actual chain of events), so does anyone here happen to know and are they able to back it up with a link to a 'reputable' media outlet of some sort?

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
bitchgirl said:
btw has that indonesian president responded to the australians out cry over the verdict? or is he just a lazy ass thats ignoring the calls for a pardon?
lol.

This post belongs to that Corby forum. Throw 'em another bone!

On another note, I love how SMH's 'letter to the editor' section has one person saying she is guilty (100% certain - so yet another moron), and lo and behold, he was from Texas, USA!! LOL!!!

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
Just heard the news that Corby is asking the Australian people to not direct their anger to the Indonesians. Good on her! (NOT sarcasm)

However, I see where this is heading. If Corby were released, then she'd forgive her Indonesian judges for the sentence. And people will be like, "OMG, that's like Pope John Paul II, OMG! Corby is teh martyr! Report to the Vatican, NOW!"

Look, she's a great woman if she forgives her judges (and if she's actually innocent), and I hope she forgives them in that case. But the reaction that follows may demonise Indonesia even more.

ps. please don't go off-topic with the religion reference.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thank god we live in a society filled with idiots, im glad even if im down and out there'll be idiots i can still make money off.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
this isn't breaking news anymore, change the damn title, u keep getting me excited

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
gordo said:
this isn't breaking news anymore, change the damn title, u keep getting me excited
You cant change the title of a thread. I know normal members cant, maybe mods can

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
danie said:
yeh in AUSTRALIA the aforementioned offenders get half the time.

go figure.

EDIT: before making sweeping comments you should inform yourself first and listen to everything whiterabbit has to say.

lmao u want me to listen to one idiot's opinion from the INTERNET?
*smh* at you moron, lol what would you do if one of your members of the family is in her shoes? would you cry out innocence? indeed u will.
everyone has opinions, i feel sorry for people who just reading opinions from the internet and just judge one person's view.
isnt it time to spend time outdoors instead behind a computer screen?

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
bitchgirl said:
lmao u want me to listen to one idiot's opinion from the INTERNET?
*smh* at you moron, lol what would you do if one of your members of the family is in her shoes? would you cry out innocence? indeed u will.

If I were a member of her family, then yes, I'd fight for her innocence, and I'd be blind towards the other side of the argument. Understandably so, too. But I'm not, so I can see both sides more clearly.

bitchgirl said:
everyone has opinions, i feel sorry for people who just reading opinions from the internet and just judge one person's view.
I don't get the point of this sentence. Everyone here has formed their opinions.

tempco

HSC
wow westnat... you're still going.

my advice: judge each person's argument by their sig. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)