Breaking News: Schappelle Corby found guilty! (2 Viewers)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Asquithian said:
no i'm not you fucking idiot.

You mean you would really get upset if it was an indo person who gets gets executed\ for a similar crime?
If it were the exact same scenario, and was obviously innocent, then yes

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Korn said:
Just cause someone is found guilty doesnt automatically make it so, just as being found innocent doesnt always mean it is so.
Exactly, I agree....

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I'm not posting in here anymore. I can't handle people continuing to say she is innocent when she clearly isn't.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i believe in the indonesian courts and their sharia laws
and if they say shes guilty
then i believe she is

they dont set out to try and convict her straight away as guilty
but based on evidence etc she is

and i think she appaeared to be more guilty then innocent
but meh im soo over this
such is life

and who knows more evidenc emay come along and stuff
its not over yet

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I'm not posting in here anymore. I can't handle people continuing to say she is innocent when she clearly isn't.
yeah but people are thinking how could u say shes guilty when shes clearly innocent
works both ways

HSC
Asquithian said:
what dont you say that for the Bali bombers (who got a death sentence from the same court as corby)...why dont you say that for all the other people that are in a same position as her?
tdidnt they find the drugs strapped to the bail nines bodies?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Asquithian said:
why or why dont you say that for the bali bombers? or the thousands of other people who go to jail in indonesia for similar crimes like Corby's?

:rolleyes:
Bali 9 were caught bring back herion to Australia, not taking it to Aust. H is cheaper in Bali then in Aust, shit loads of evidence pointing to their guilt. (they have been to Bali 4 times in 4 moths, "We enjo the place its for a holiday" Bullshit)
Also they actaually admit they knew about it, it was strapped to their body. Damn

Corby wasnt with her bag between bris and Bali

Cab31

HSC
The fact is there is no conclusive evidence that she is guilty and none that she is innocent. I personally beleive she is innocent. And why should you get 20 years for that? ppl can do a lot worse than smuggle drugs.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Cab31 said:
The fact is there is no conclusive evidence that she is guilty and none that she is innocent. I personally beleive she is innocent. And why should you get 20 years for that? ppl can do a lot worse than smuggle drugs.
smuggling drugs is pretty bad in indonesia

Cab31

HSC
soha said:
smuggling drugs is pretty bad in indonesia
Yeah but think about it. Why? Like if ppl wanna take drugs, let them. Thats free will. If ppl wanna murder someone - thats NOT acceptable by the person getting murdered. So punish those ppl.
20 yrs for drug smuggling
what a joke.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
what dont you say that for the Bali bombers (who got a death sentence from the same court as corby)...why dont you say that for all the other people that are in a same position as her?
No I definately don't say that for the bali bombers,why? because I believe they are guilty....
I have no compassion, sympathy or empathy for the bali bombers.......
corby is not a terroist she didn't go killing and injuring hundreds of innocent people.

HSC
soha said:
why is it harsh?
she is guilty and desreves what she gets

um yes it is, even if she was guilty 20 years is fkn harsh

ESPECIALLY

because of the fact that the verdict wasn't beyond reasonable doubt, but then again bali are under a different legal system than us. Over here she wouldn't of been found guilty

20 years for a crime that the judge can never be concrete on, they never had any concrete evidence either. its really stupid

aussies are gonna boycott bali now, we apparantly give them alot of tourism, that will decrease, watch their asses regret it

tempco

HSC
Cab31 said:
Yeah but think about it. Why? Like if ppl wanna take drugs, let them. Thats free will. If ppl wanna murder someone - thats NOT acceptable by the person getting murdered. So punish those ppl.
what a joke.
honestly, do you think drug users only affect themselves?

Cab31

HSC
nekkid said:
honestly, do you think drug users only affect themselves?
Yeah i know they affect other ppl, but so do ppl that speed, or ppl that dont cover their mouth when they cough - they could be spreading deadly disease.
Like seriously as if 20 years isnt a joke.

HSC
Cab31 said:
what a joke.
ok im talkin in Aus here, but wat about Euthinasia? or how ever u spell it.. u get punished severly for that?? and the person u are 'murdering' consents to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)