• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (4 Viewers)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Do you like it?
Well I did (hence why I picked it up)... until I was told to blindly flip through an outdated textbook and solve cross word puzzles on a onenote drive... and then be expected to somehow magically learn python (which fyi wasn't even stated in the notification) when no resources were provided for us to even learn it 💀... and of course, the biggest factor being, the teacher literally just sits there. He hasn't touched the board once in the two yrs he has been our 'teacher'

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Well I did (hence why I picked it up)... until I was told to blindly flip through an outdated textbook and solve cross word puzzles on a onenote drive... and then be expected to somehow magically learn python (which fyi wasn't even stated in the notification) when no resources were provided for us to even learn it 💀... and of course, the biggest factor being, the teacher literally just sits there. He hasn't touched the board once in the two yrs he has been our 'teacher'
Awww at least you won't have to do it anymore soon. Have people in your class complained to the school about the teacher?

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Awww at least you won't have to do it anymore soon. Have people in your class complained to the school about the teacher?
Bro sits there whilst the rest of the class games in the back... I don't they'll be complaining any time soon (I don't game, and i'm already on thin ice from very poor performance from previous terms).

windows64

HSC
Already am procrastinating as we speak! I genuinely don't really know what do, if I should 'grind' on all of my subjects, or if I should focus more just on science, math (accelerated), and english. Right now, i'm really disappointed because for 2 years, i've had to endure a class where, the teacher, literally did not teach (not an exaggeration). For the sake of the school's reputation, they simply put it aside and didn't care. As a result, I've been getting literally the most 🤮 marks possible, which ultimately lead me for last yr and this yr to not recieve an academic excellence award and 0 chance of duxing. This is IST... and somehow despite my sci math and eng being pretty solid, this crap has somehow seriously bordered me for the last 2 yrs.

From someone who isn't in y10 (pref higher grade), does academic prizes rlly do much in yr 10?
This is so real oh my god, i literally waste my time all day and i am not joking when i say i CANNOT study unless its last minute idek how im gonna do anything, for science my exam is on monday and i havent started studying at all and english i havent done anything as well as nothing for the rest of the subjects idk my brain just doesnt let me

JiffyVFX

HSC
I have an ist written exam for the first time because in the past there wasn’t qualified teachers but still I’ve had the worst ist teachers in existence the exam notification had a board of studies logo on it and the syllabus my teacher posted was from 2003 wtfff…..

lolcti

HSC
N/A
I have an ist written exam for the first time because in the past there wasn’t qualified teachers but still I’ve had the worst ist teachers in existence the exam notification had a board of studies logo on it and the syllabus my teacher posted was from 2003 wtfff…..
lmaooo thats so sad but don't worry its an elective it doesn't really matter unless you want to do computing subjects in yr11 and 12

• Wow
Reactions: oml

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Mine forgot to arrange a bus back to school after an excursion so we were just chilling in a farm until 6pm till we realised my teacher ain’t coming back…

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I had 3 different teachers during the yr9/10 period (idk if that bad)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)