Does God exist? (2 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Documentary trying to say that Jesus was actually a Buddhist Monk...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
To me, no.

Santa claus and the tooth fairy are just as valid of existence if god exists.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Fsession

HSC
N/A
Current Apple MagSafe 60W Power Adapter for.
Rs. 6,308.
Rs. 4,731.
Apple MAC G4 PowerBooK Replacement AC Power.
Rs. 2,619.
Rs. 1,964.

williamdaft

HSC
Reading the Old Testament made me realise how unjust God is.

No offence to all you believers out there who are mostly indoctrinated from your parents, you would never know which God out of thousands of religions is the right one, or it's an unknown creator, or it's nothing.

If the Christian God exists, then I would be burning in hell with Christopher Hitchens, Albert Einstein and other memorable intellectuals, and we can all say to God, "Well that was very moral of you, dafuq bro."

But seriously, I respect everyone's belief.. Just be kind to one another and be happy with your life. Now, that's my religion.

williamdaft

HSC
^Yeah some are pretty damn retarded. Didn't want to offend anyone.. but people should question.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, but you still need to respect their beliefs, otherwise you wouldn't be respecting the individual.
That's just a fucking cop out though, ignorance and gullibility should never be accepted as satisfactory. Religious beliefs are holding society back e.g. with the issue of gay marriage, religious nuts keep pointing to the bible and keep saying shit like "God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve".

d-alarmclock

HSC
You can't blame people for not being able to kelp up with the times. I mean think of it, the whole concept of gay, even for some non-religious people is a new concept. The individual can't accept it because they've never heard of a concept like it before. It's not only a person's belief that makes them think that way.

I mean, women in power was only like 40 years back, and that took hella time for equality, even now we haven't reached it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)