Does religion affect your view on a potential partner? (1 Viewer)

Does religion affect your view on a potential partner?

• Yup

Votes: 42 56.0%
  • Nup

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • It doesn't matter as long as they don't try to convert me

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Other - discuss

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I've noticed that many of my atheist friends tend to avoid religious partners, and vise-versa. So I was wondering what you guys think...
I'm atheist, I would go for anyone that I wanted regardless of religion. Religious is something I least care about when I consider a partner.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm atheist, I would go for anyone that I wanted regardless of religion. Religious is something I least care about when I consider a partner.
yeah but you aren't a forward thinker are you no protection boy??

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
my parents have already stated they will destroy worlds if i somehow bring home a muslim..

apart from that religion has not so much played a part in the process

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
He seriously has kids? wacky

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
yes, practicing theists are some of the most fucking illogical, credulous and delusional people on earth. I want someone who's my intellectual equal, not someone who's so fucking gullible that she thinks dragons and centaurs exist because some other dumb fucks told her so.

that said, I have no problem dating a non practicing theist so long as she's open minded.

Climactic

HSC
practicing theists are some of the most fucking illogical, credulous and delusional people on earth. I want someone who's my intellectual equal, not someone who's so fucking gullible that she thinks dragons and centaurs exist because some other dumb fucks told her so.
Lmfao.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
how so?

so you would go out with a christian or muslim (who atually believes in their faith etc)?
I suppose. I aim more for long term though (which is why I included the child example) and if she was overtly religious (ie: wore a hijab/went to church) I'd avoid her as a gf

However if she just believed in a god or whatever who cares 99.5% of women are retarded anyway

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
date slutty white girls

marry a good muslim girl who actually knows how to cook and take care of kids unlike trashy western girls

y/n?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
This thread would be funnier with Shadow and Sino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)