English is stupid (1 Viewer)

2xL

HSC
Sitting here in english and im about to shoot myself in the head. English is without doubt the biggest fuckery to have ever been created straight out of Satan's arsehole.

If I was Prime Minister or some fuckhead with some power, I would get rid of this fucked up subject or make it better. Fuck sakes this teacher just rabbits on about fucken trash and I gotta sit here and cop this shit. Fuck off please. Can't wait to finish this dumb fucking subject.

Discuss.

Last edited:

2xL

HSC
CooL Story bro
Was fucking good aye, strongstory/10. I hope you enjoyed it, it came from the immense knowledge and wisdom I have fucking gained from 2 years of English Advanced. Holy shit, amazing.

2xL

HSC
dude.....
? Ain't even doing shit in class these days so whats the point, fuck it. English just makes me rage. Do not want to rage. Fucken gonna find Boardofstudies english papers and burn them all.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Stop complaining u little bitch and cop it

Memento-mori

HSC
HSC english isn't even actual English. Awful set texts, corny modules, etc. It's about rote learning, not understanding or developing of ideas. f**king waste of time...

HSC
Hahaha I hate English class so much... My teacher isn't that good either. At the same time though I know English is probably the most important subject of the HSC but yet my bordem continues

Shadowless

HSC
Hahaha I hate English class so much... My teacher isn't that good either. At the same time though I know English is probably the most important subject of the HSC but yet my bordem continues
somewhat true... BUT IT SHULDN'T BE COMPULSORY TO OUR ATAR -__-

deswa1

HSC
somewhat true... BUT IT SHULDN'T BE COMPULSORY TO OUR ATAR -__-
Maybe, maybe not. The point is it does and as much as we bitch about it, it will still count. Therefore as much as we hate it, we still need to do well in it...

Rawf

HSC
I agree with you 100% that English is the WORST and STUPIDEST subject that I know of. What we learn in English is absolutely bs in my opinion, and I really doubt the composers of texts/movies even think about in depth to what we go to in English. So as long as you have a brilliant vocabulary full of words no one uses on a day to day basis, and is the best bull shitter in the world, you'll do well in English.
Some people however, like myself, have to endure this crappy ass boring subject which makes no sense to me really and allow this subject to pull down my ATAR dramatically (my worst subject!). It's not like I don't try in English... I spent AGES writing up an essay which only gets me 12/20 when I could've finished doing a whole chapter of maths or writing up my notes for another subject. I even forked out $60 an hour for english tutoring for 8 months, hoping to get higher marks... however failed to achieve a rank of below 100.
And yes, some people complain saying "What language are you speaking right now? English? yeah, ofcourse you need it in your life".. but the point is, what we learn in english isn't what we're going to use to communicate effectively with one another. When I talk to people I'm not going to start analysing our conversation to understand what lies at the heart of the human condition, because honestly... idgaf.
What I find horrendous, is that I can perform well in most of my subjects (well above average)... however, in English, even the dumbest of students (ie. the ones who go out drinking, taking drugs and partying every Friday night) can still be able to beat me in English without trying or putting any effort into writing essays.
In my school, I find english quite bias as well... throughout the entire year (including trials), we had to write our first and last names on the paper... they didn't even give us a choice of putting our student number on it =_=
English = FML

wavess

HSC
I hate English too, it's horrible, but my teacher says that it allows you to think critically, which is something you take with you for the rest of your life, esp at uni

2xL

HSC
I hate English too, it's horrible, but my teacher says that it allows you to think critically, which is something you take with you for the rest of your life, esp at uni
Bullshit, all rote learning.

HSC
My English Adv. class is the most boringess crap ever. I do double periods that go for 2 hours and that kills me. The work and texts are so boring too. I can't wait till i finish the HSC exams and get eng over and done with. Even worse cuz its compulsory count to your ATAR, so it basically screws me and heaps of others over too.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
Sitting here in english and im about to shoot myself in the head. English is without doubt the biggest fuckery to have ever been created straight out of Satan's arsehole.

If I was Prime Minister or some fuckhead with some power, I would get rid of this fucked up subject or make it better. Fuck sakes this teacher just rabbits on about fucken trash and I gotta sit here and cop this shit. Fuck off please. Can't wait to finish this dumb fucking subject.

Discuss.
The sheer amount of profanity in this post, coupled with the horrible grammar gives some additional insight as to why you hate the subject.

stop dat.

deswa1

HSC
Bullshit, all rote learning.
I disagree with this. Hamlet as a critical study I think has been fascinating- I actually enjoyed reading it and forming my own (well sort of my own) interpretation of the play. Yes obviously in the exam there is inherent rote learning but you have to understand your texts and appreciate them to be able to mould a response to that high A range.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)