English is stupid (1 Viewer)

2xL

HSC
The sheer amount of profanity in this post, coupled with the horrible grammar gives some additional insight as to why you hate the subject.

stop dat.
Say what you will, it's still a trashy subject that is of no use in common society.

2xL

HSC
Lol, I am not trolling, I'm dead serious.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
And you're welcome to. But your method is shallow and ineffective, and that's rather ironic given the subject you're complaining about.

2xL

HSC
And you're welcome to. But your method is shallow and ineffective, and that's rather ironic given the subject you're complaining about.
LOL Shallow and ineffective? I believe the swearing is reflective of my hatred for the subject.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
LOL Shallow and ineffective? I believe the swearing is reflective of my hatred for the subject.
Your reasoning is unclear and unfocused, and you've clearly misunderstood both your audience and the medium of the message.

2xL

HSC
Your reasoning is unclear and unfocused, and you've clearly misunderstood both your audience and the medium of the message.
You sound just like my teacher bruva. Look, i've made my point fairly clear, i dont give a flying fuck about my reasoning nor my audience or medium of the message.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You sound just like my teacher bruva. Look, i've made my point fairly clear, i dont give a flying fuck about my reasoning nor my audience or medium of the message.
You may not, but I do. And as the mod of the forum, I just want a few less fucks, shits, and cunts from you. That's all. This is a school forum, and we aim to keep it generally appropriate. A thread dedicated to swearing at a subject doesn't really accomplish much for anyone else.

If you want to vent, take it to non-school. We're very welcoming there. ;)

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
The only point you made clear is that *you* personally hate the subject.

The fact that you don't care for reasoning is indicative of how utterly pointless your post is.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Go away.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
I mean go ahead, criticise the course. But actually explain how the course is not satisfactory and how it can be improved rather than "i hate it omg worst sub eva"

2xL

HSC
The only point you made clear is that *you* personally hate the subject.

The fact that you don't care for reasoning is indicative of how utterly pointless your post is.
Not just me mate, read the previous posts. LOL my post is not utterly pointless, I'm stating an opinion based on my own observations and I'm sharing it.

2xL

HSC
I mean go ahead, criticise the course. But actually explain how the course is not satisfactory and how it can be improved rather than "i hate it omg worst sub eva"
The fact that you can not understand why ENGLISH is a stupid course is beyond my comprehension.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
Back your opinion up then. What exactly about the english course do you see is bad? How do you suggest we improve it?

This is not a bad thread idea, its good to see what can be improved in the course. It is just a shame that you are wasting the potential usefulness of this thread by posting vitriol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)