Fail Customers (1 Viewer)

morgiilovesnic

HSC
I work at KFC...

Elderly Customer: "Can I please have a canine burger?"

Customer: "Do you sell fried chicken brains"
Me: "No sorry" *throws up in mouth a little*

Customer in all seriousness: "Does the cayan burger have weed in it?"

Seedy pedophile guy: "Can I have a kids box with a bone, and two hot breasts?" Ohhh dearr..

Me to a group of young guys: "What drink would you like with that?"
Customer 1: "Mountain Dew"
Customer 2: "Dude Mountain Dew is like vodka, it fucks with your penis!"
Customer 1 to me: "Does Mountain Dew fuck with you're penis?"
Me: "Ummm honestly I wouldn't know"
Customer 1: "Whats the fuck man, isn't it like an OH&S thing for you to know shit like that? I wanna speak to your manager!"
WHAT THE FUCK!

Last edited:

waza_

HSC
OH GOD YES KFC STORIES!!

Ok so I've been working at KFC for about 6 months now and holy shit I've had some crazy scenarios, I live in a small shitty town a lot of trailer trash type people so we get some pretty interesting customers. Here's a few stories for ya:

Customer (who resembles a bus): "Hi can I get 21 pieces of chicken please, and no drumsticks, they make me fat"
I had to go out the back to laugh, couldn't contain it

We had a customer come in and was getting impatient because of the wait for chicken during a big lunch rush, gave them the chicken as soon as it was done. They called up later and complained that it was too greasy.

I had to serve a customer a couple of times that was stoned and they kept ordering this shit and wanting it in massive eg "can I get a popcorn chicken too, in MASSIVE man like the biggest you got!"

One night we ran out of chips
Me "I'm sorry but we have ran out of chips tonight"
Customer: "what?!? Are you fucking serious?! What is KFC supposed to stand for when you have no chips!?!?"

Does any other KFC worker get confused when a customer orders a large popcorn chicken meal? I just give them a large popcorn chicken in a regular combo and sometimes they say to me that they wanted it in a large

Kiim2507

HSC
haha Waza yeah I know what you mean...normally I'm like do you want a regular sized popcorn with large chips and rink of large popcorn with regular chips and drink? And most of the time they're like large everything lol.

Ahah the mountain dew thing yeah theres some rumour that it fucks guys sperm up ahah

Cayan..no one can pronounce it! Cajan, Cay-anne...cayan its not that hard lol
And theres this old guy that comes in and always asks for a regulation chips..its soo cute haha

Haha my manager told me one time a customer complained their food was "too fresh"?!?!

waza_

HSC
Haha yeah I gotta admit working at KFC is awesome because I work with really awesome people but the customers are horrible haha

Kiim2507

HSC
Yeah thats the same as me...I like most of the people I work with and the managers but most of the customers are terrible. Some are pretty good though..the regulars.

Btw I watched your VA BOW..so cool! What was the footage from?

waza_

HSC
The footage is all mine basically! Some clips were filmed by me on my camera and some clips were filmed on my mates camera with multiple camera operators =D

I seriously hope that is the question you're asking haha, if not just email or msn me about it

waza_

HSC
Ohhh haha its a unique underground sport called Tricking, its a mix of gymnastics, martial arts and dance. When a lot of people get together to do Trick it's called a Tricking Gathering, in this case it was the Australian Tricks Gathering aka ATG. It was a 10 day event in Brisbane this year (next year its in Sydney) and we had people from all over Australia and a few international visitors for the gathering, it was so much fun! =D

Again I hope this answers your question haha

waza_

HSC
Haha yeah only like 15,000 people in the world do it so most people have never heard or seen it before

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Me: *on the phone trying to say something very important to boss*
Bogan: *walks in, looks at thongs stand which is surrouded by signs with prices*
Bogan: *picks up most expensive type of thong, which all have massive rainbow pricetags attached*
Bogan: *glares at me* "How much are your thongs?"
Me: ...*headdesk*

Eyes, people. As much as I like to help... you can avoid looking like a fool, if you use them.

Ksubi

HSC
i USED to work at KFC. before i got fired.

Stupid teens come in an think im stupid... after a few months you get to know the menue..

Me: how can i help you?

Customer: yeah um *tires not laugh* can i please have a Kernals fun pack please?

Me: sure...(charges them for a mega meal wiht 4 extra large chips) thats $45.60

Customer: *stops laughing*, um what?

Me: MANAGER!

they left running.. little punks. i hate em alllll!

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
(on the first day of my new job)

Customer: *takes out wallet and brandishes a discount card in the middle of the aisle* How much discount do I get with this card?
Me: Six and a half percent...
Customer: Off which items?
Me: All items.
Customer: Could you do better?
Me: Pardon?
Customer: Could I get a better price?
Me: (I get the general idea that they're trying to barter, but I give them the benefit of the doubt) Uh, well, if you buy an item currently on sale that discount card will further reduce the price (at this point the customer isn't listening, so I stop talking).
Customer: No, I want to know if I can get a better discount with this card.
Me: I really don't think so, but you're welcome to ask the front counter if you want... *walks away quickly*
Customer: *dumbfounded look*

Is it me, or does bartering in a retail store (especially when it's a franchise) in Australia seem ridiculous? I might be understandable if the customer was buying a large quantity of the same stock and wanted a general reduction, but it felt like this guy was waiting for me to say "Yeah, sure, 10% discount on all items just for you."

Last edited:

Ksubi

HSC
(on the first day of my new job)

Customer: *takes out wallet and brandishes a discount card in the middle of the aisle* How much discount do I get with this card?
Me: Six and a half percent...
Customer: Off which items?
Me: All items.
Customer: Could you do better?
Me: Pardon?
Customer: Could I get a better price?
Me: (I get the general idea that they're trying to barter, but I give them the benefit of the doubt) Uh, well, if you buy an item currently on sale that discount card will further reduce the price (at this point the customer isn't listening, so I stop talking).
Customer: No, I want to know if I can get a better discount with this card.
Me: I really don't think so, but you're welcome to ask the front counter if you want... *walks away quickly*
Customer: *dumbfounded look*

Is it me, or does bartering in a retail store (especially when it's a franchise) in Australia seem ridiculous? I might be understandable if the customer was buying a large quantity of the same stock and wanted a general reduction, but it felt like this guy was waiting for me to say "Yeah, sure, 10% discount on all items just for you."

LMAO, no im with you on that one. ahahah.
i had one of those before. It pisses me off to the point where i dont care anymore...

Kiim2507

HSC
Haha yeah that is weird I'd never haggle in a store. I can't remember if anyones ever asked me for a discount. One time someone was 5c short and they asked me if that was ok. I was like uhh not really? And then he just stood there I was like uh..? Ok.

And another time a guy was like 50c short or something and was like oh I'll have to run up to the atm to get money out so I just put it through as a staff discount lol cbf to wait for him.

Otacon2009

HSC
A customer preswiped his Frequent Flyers card. Everything was fine until he was prompted to authorise his signature and said he wanted to pay by cash. I refused to cancel it because I belive denying a signature would cause the card to be cancelled. He was insistent he pays cash. Seriously make up your mind. So glad that signatures are being phased out.

bdude

HSC
A customer preswiped his Frequent Flyers card. Everything was fine until he was prompted to authorise his signature and said he wanted to pay by cash. I refused to cancel it because I belive denying a signature would cause the card to be cancelled. He was insistent he pays cash. Seriously make up your mind. So glad that signatures are being phased out.
I had that happen where a lady accidentally took her husband's card and therefore the signatures couldn't possibly match.

What my manager did was press OK on the validation screen, refund the money back to the card and then process a transaction for cash and made copies of all the receipts and filed them just in case.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
I've pushed No on the signature screen before. I had to because they forgot something, or something like that. Nothing happened, she just did it again as needed.

ItsTimee

HSC
notalwaysright.com................cannot get enough of that site :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)