gender roles (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
That does sound lovely, like really lovely. However "I got everything a guy needs right here" does sound like something a possessive and jealous type of girl would say.
hmm... well. i was thinking the spouse would want wat his wife can give? am i rite?

and im not saying "i got everything right here so u dont need to go out and look at other girls". i was just implying that you'd be happy with someone like me. thats all :) no other meaning to it.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
When you have low self esteem you become insecure and when you're insecure even though you're in a loving relationship you don't see yourself for what you're worth and you see yourself as shit. With this, it gives you the mindframe of "I'm not good enough, why wouldn't he cheat on me?" Logic is impaired.

hmm... well. i was thinking the spouse would want wat his wife can give? am i rite?

and im not saying "i got everything right here so u dont need to go out and look at other girls". i was just implying that you'd be happy with someone like me. thats all :) no other meaning to it.

I know. I was really just stirring you :D And yes a man would want what his wife would give. Why wouldn't he?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I dislike cooking but accept that obviously I have to do some. My future husband must be able and willing to cook, and we will split it roughly 50/50 (ideally).

Cleaning = I like this actually, so I don't care if he doesn't want any part of it, I'll do it. He can just go start dinner while I vaccuum or something.

I refuse to do outdoor work like gardening, clearing drainpipes, etc. Sorry but it's just not for me. That'll be his job. Same with disposing of spiders etc.

Laundry = I guess this comes under cleaning. I don't mind doing this. If he does it occasionally that's fine too.

Kids = assuming we have some, we will have equal responsibility for raising them. Ditto pets.

Career = we'll both work, if we have kids I'll take maternity leave for a while but I didn't go to uni for 5 years to end up permanently at home so I would expect to return to work when, if not before, they start school. Maybe when I actually have them my feelings about this will change, idk

zaxmacks

HSC
I'd feel like a dick if I made my wife do the cooking/cleaning.

HSC
I am career oriented, want to succeed + want to travel etc but also wants kids. I'd love to have a big family, but that'd be too difficult, so yeah, maybe just two kids.

I think cleaning/cooking should be split fairly. If both a husband and wife worked a seven hour day for example, why should the female come home and do all the cooking and cleaning? Anyway, I would like him to be somebody who is neat and cleans after himself and cleans the house, and also likes to cook.

Meeting the right person is going to be so difficult. Not only do you have to be compatible, but also be able to live with each other.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I don't mind cleaning and cooking for my husband, but I wouldn't cook every night. I'd like it for him to cook as well, and I wouldn't mind teaching him how if he didn't know.
Basically, I wouldn't want household tasks to be done by just the one of us. It would be shared.

And I wouldn't care if he went to a strip club because I'm sure I'd want a night out just with my girls.

I'd be rather upset if he turned around and said that he didn't want children. Actually...I think I'd be hysterical.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
theism I love to learn cooking, I'm already in habit of cleaning my room and surrounding and I love kids. So what do you think? ;)

HSC
I cannot cook AT ALL. Plus I have no interest in it. I'd like to find a man who is really good at this.
I hate cleaning. I only do it when my room starts looking like it has been bombed and I can't find my uni lecture notes or clothes that I'd like to wear the next day. So he better be able to at least clean after himself.

Gardening and mowing the lawn - I can pay for someone else to do this. Doubt that any one of us would have the time.

Children - I have no plans for any children. If there are any then I certainly don't want to be a stay at home mother. It's not because I think any less of stay at home mums but I go batshit crazy and depressed when I have to stay at home for more than two days.

If he cooks then I can do the dishes.:pirate:

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
I cannot cook AT ALL. Plus I have no interest in it. I'd like to find a man who is really good at this.
I hate cleaning. I only do it when my room starts looking like it has been bombed and I can't find my uni lecture notes or clothes that I'd like to wear the next day. So he better be able to at least clean after himself.

Gardening and mowing the lawn - I can pay for someone else to do this. Doubt that any one of us would have the time.

Children - I have no plans for any children. If there are any then I certainly don't want to be a stay at home mother. It's not because I think any less of stay at home mums but I go batshit crazy and depressed when I have to stay at home for more than two days.

If he cooks then I can do the dishes.:pirate:
it doesn't look good my dear lol.
haha.

of course for guys if you're attractive, then it all evens out

HSC
I guess I'll be a crazy cat lady then :eek:
But I'll have to substitute cats with dogs or turtles.

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
I'd like my spouse to cook and do the ironing and washing. Occasionally take my cock whilst doing so.
i'm happy to be the breadwinner and do the vaccuuming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)