Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

Huh? idk.... how come you have to tell her that you like her before asking her out?
Because i'm nervous. Usually (don't know why) but tell a girl I like her stops my nervousness a bit. But I usually tell her I like her and then ask her out a few days after. Due to my bad history of doing this, i've decided to tell her I like her and also ask her out. Do you think this is a good idea?

Last edited:

the_one_1

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

you're thinking of telling her you're inviting a group of people and only you turn up?, followed by an excuse..?

not a bad idea actually : P
No... But I did that once... The girl knew what I was doing and lost all contact with her... She never spoke to me after.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

You don't fucking get it. I can't ask her out to something. If i'm inviting a group of people to a party and invite her then I can invite her but I can't just ask her out. Fucking hell.
Why are you doing this?

I HAVE to tell her I like her before asking her out.
No you don't

So, again can I tell her I like her and then ask her out, or tell her I like her and a few days after ask her out?
Neither

Huh? idk.... how come you have to tell her that you like her before asking her out?
This

you're thinking of telling her you're inviting a group of people and only you turn up?, followed by an excuse..?

not a bad idea actually : P
:blink2::mad2:

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

No... But I did that once... The girl knew what I was doing and lost all contact with her... She never spoke to me after.
Wat.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Because i'm nervous. Usually (don't know why) but tell a girl I like her stops my nervousness a bit. But I usually tell her I like her and then ask her out a few days after. Due to my bad history of doing this, i've decided to tell her I like her and also ask her out.
Okay, if that's what floats your boat...

You may as well do things on your own terms. That way the girl can accept/reject you for who you are.

the_one_1

HSC

Why are you doing this?

No you don't

Neither

This

:blink2::mad2:
Listen... It seems none of you know how difficult it is for me in this situation. Don't forget I had asked out a girl who said yeas then lied about wanting to go out with me.

I've almost given up all hope using these forums for help.

the_one_1

HSC

You may as well do things on your own terms. That way the girl can accept/reject you for who you are.
I forgot to add. Do you think its alright if I do it that way?

What possible answer is the greatest? yes or no

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

I forgot to add. Do you think its alright if I do it that way?

What possible answer is the greatest? yes or no
Lol. I'm not going to answer that question.

If I say yes, it's okay, then it will be sunshine and rainbows for you and the rest of the forum will facepalm.

If I say no, it's not, then you'll go off at me.

I've given up. Seriously. Just do this however you want to do it. It's a life lesson, I've been learning, you will learn, it's taken me a whole lot of confusion to get where I am today.

Go with the flow. Don't bother asking us for any more help.

Asking the girl out = telling the girl you like her. You don't actually need to tell her that you like her. Get it over and done with because chances are her response will be the same whether you ask her out on the spot or tell her that you like her, wait a few days (pointless IMO if not counter productive as the girl is super confused) and then ask her out.

My crush has no idea that I like her, I haven't told anyone at school, the only time she'll know is when I ask her out. She's gonna be forced to make a quick decision and I'm hoping it goes in my favour.

the_one_1

HSC

wait sorry... ignore my last question. When I asked out the previous girl who had lied, I had just asked her out but said I like her when she was close by. Someone also told me after this that if I just ask her out, its me asking her to be in a relationship with me... Is this right?

Emily Howard

HSC

yeah because dat is fucking crepe

girls perspective its not only sly, manipulative etc, its also dangerous

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

yeah because dat is fucking crepe

girls perspective its not only sly, manipulative etc, its also dangerous
This so much lol. wtf were you thinking, no way that could have ended well unless you are a 10/10 (even then...)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol epic fail.... I got this girl's number in my lecture in one go (y).

Emily Howard

HSC

Meh. Just go up to the girl one on one and ask if she wants to go to (location x)

Alternatively, if you are already in a one on one convo with this girl then don't ask, but state.

As in 'let's go to (location x) on Saturday' or whatevs.

Far out. Just take her out to frozen yoghurt or something. Make it sound like a private location so she knows you're not intending on inviting other people and/or friendzoning her. Nothing worse than 2 ppl turning up for a date, one person thinks its a date and the other doesn't. Happened to me once. Oh da lols
bitch pls dis is highschool

its unsafe to take girl to a private/secluded location esp on first date n its exceptionally poor form for suggesting it (yus i noe ov gurls dat were taken advantage ov n raped in HS)

he shld stick to known areas with traffic dat r well lit eg shopping centre n if he or she cnt handle da possibility ov sum1 seein dem or recognisin dem den dey r obv not mature enuf to date

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

goddamn this fucking thread, OP wat wrong wichu

Frostbitten

HSC

Mods can we swap Omed's ban for this beta?

He is clearly trolling and nothing productive is coming from it.

koreafantasy

HSC

Im going to do psychology when I hit uni next year. Uni better cover girl-guy behavior. otherwise im forever alone... forever.

bfoo

HSC

notsureifsrs

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC

So, If a guy who had asked out a girl and was lied to by her told you that he liked you... What would you say/do?
Depending on if you had feelings for them or if you just see them as a friend?
To actually answer your question with all bullshit aside, it'd all depend on whether I was attracted to you. Not only physically but whether we can hold a convo/chemistry/sense of humour/values/your sanity/all that kinda stuff. I wouldn't care about what happened with the other chick because she sounds like a bit of a bitch (if she actually led you on, no context here). If anything it would be your complete lack of self confidence that'd turn me off immediately. If I was interested, I'd let you know. If not, I'd just tell you straight out that I wasn't interested in a relationship etc.
Just tell her you like her, don't be creepy about it, and if she rejects you then... who cares? Easier for you to move on to your next obsession.

Last edited:

the_one_1

HSC

To actually answer your question with all bullshit aside, it'd all depend on whether I was attracted to you. Not only physically but whether we can hold a convo/chemistry/sense of humour/values/your sanity/all that kinda stuff. I wouldn't care about what happened with the other chick because she sounds like a bit of a bitch (if she actually led you on, no context here). If anything it would be your complete lack of self confidence that'd turn me off immediately. If I was interested, I'd let you know. If not, I'd just tell you straight out that I wasn't interested in a relationship etc.
Just tell her you like her, don't be creepy about it, and if she rejects you then... who cares? Easier for you to move on to your next obsession.
Thank you for helping me. But I seriously don't understand myself when I look at these forums and post something expecting an answer to my question instead people just say ask her out without saying if she is interested in me, if the signs she is giving are signs of her liking me and the best way for me to ask her out which i'm comfortable with that should help me in getting a girlfriend overall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)