Girls why dont you want to be housewives (1 Viewer)

HSC
He better buy me a house with cushioned walls, lock up all the knives and make sure there is a padlock attached to the oven. Also, high rise apartments are out of the question.

Plus, lots of meds and booze.

ImAgInE94

HSC
He better buy me a house with cushioned walls, lock up all the knives and make sure there is a padlock attached to the oven. Also, high rise apartments are out of the question.

Plus, lots of meds and booze.
even with all that, i would find a way to kill my self.... no.. i would kill him. what kind of person wants to be a house wife if there is soo mcuh a woman can do in this world. seriously i would go freaking mad!

bio_nut

HSC
your right there. but hey, a woman can have a career and take care of a house. it has been done many a times.
It's not her fucking responsibility though. House work should be shared if both parties are working.

ImAgInE94

HSC
It's not her fucking responsibility though. House work should be shared if both parties are working.
lol yeah i know. when i get married my husband will have to do house work to or its bye bye guy! i totally agree with you. people these days are still stuck in the past. example: my brother.

HSC
N/A
if i make 170k, and she makes 70k,

surely it should be proportionate.

oh well, if i was on 170k id have a cleaner who comes in every other day

bio_nut

HSC
if i make 170k, and she makes 70k,

surely it should be proportionate.

oh well, if i was on 170k id have a cleaner who comes in every other day
No, it should be proportionate to number of hours of worked. Obviously if one only works part time they should do more housework.

bio_nut

HSC
best case scenario = rich husband + cleaners. i would just drop the kids of at school and shop all day :D
What about your self respect? :s

Don't you want to achieve anything with your life?

artist91

HSC
yes i want to be an architect but i also just want to be a mom/housewife at some point i don't see the problem with doing both. you can always pick it back up when the kids are older especially with a profession like architecture where most people don't reach their peak until they are 40+.

and i don't understand... you're saying a housewife has no self respect?

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
architect is like perfect job for a housewife, design your own house to make it as easy as possible to be a domestic servant in it

bio_nut

HSC
Once the kids are in school, there is no reason for you to stay at home.

Below school age is fine, because you're caring for them.

But if I met a woman whose kids were in school and she just shopped spending her husband's money all day, I would be tempted to spit on her.

La Bomba

HSC
australian girls are so god damn lazy and this thread confirms it. "ohhh lets get a career", thatz fair enough but you bringing home an income doesnt mean shit wen they cant even do the washing let alone cook a nice dinner. most australian young girls suck at cooking and use jobs as their excuse for being bad cooks. fuck im jus gona go to europe and bring back a loyal, beautiful, good cook good everything wife. if aussie girls cooked me a meal that didnt meet my expectations they wuld be evicted from my household...i dont take no shit!

Last edited:

La Bomba

HSC
Because being a caged bird with no real impact on the world is not what I want from life. I have too many goals and aspirations, plus I think men should play a greater role in raising children anyway, it shouldn't all be heaped on the woman.
shut up. ur aspirations are rising through the ranks by having sex with a boss to gain promotions. stop using excuses for being a shit coook and all dat u get a job and u be a good housewife instead of using a job as an excuse. GOALS and ASPIRATIONS fuck that lame shit pisses me off.

LA BOMBA IS IN A BAD MOOD.

ALL FKN HAIL LA BOMBA!

bio_nut

HSC
A Ukrainian girl I know speaks like 6 languages and is studying med at uni, she would never cook for you.

Even in Europe it's a lost cause now, my dear.

Learn to make 2 minute noodles I guess. :)

PS I'm an ugly woman, the sex thing wouldn't work :)

artist91

HSC
I understand what you're saying when you talk about reaching your goals and aspirations but don't you think calling housewives "caged" with "no real impact on the world" a little harsh? My mom is a homemaker and I think she has made an impact by raising three kids in a great home environment. Not everyone wants to cure cancer. For some people those goals and aspirations you mentioned are to raise a family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)