Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Did Corinne watch the first America's Next Top Model? I didn't know and I missed it :(
:D

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
em_516 said:
Did Corinne watch the first America's Next Top Model? I didn't know and I missed it :(
:D
When was it on? I don't think so. All she does is freaking read!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Sunday 6.30 I think. Second ep this Sun.
Naw, I want to read more but I'm trying to be more active (not happening either :p)

(Anyway way off topic :K)

YAY GOSSIP GIRL! Jenny is ugly when she's upset. She shows her age too much. But Vanessa and Nate are super cute :eek: Same with Chuck and Blair when Chuck finally asked her to dance, awwww.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
em_516 said:
Sunday 6.30 I think. Second ep this Sun.
Naw, I want to read more but I'm trying to be more active (not happening either :p)

(Anyway way off topic :K)

YAY GOSSIP GIRL! Jenny is ugly when she's upset. She shows her age too much. But Vanessa and Nate are super cute :eek: Same with Chuck and Blair when Chuck finally asked her to dance, awwww.
Liek yer, I liek totally agree with you Emily!

Jenny needs to be liek, less angry or something liek that. Then liek, she'll be liek less ugly, and that'd be liek way cool!

Omgomgomg! Vanessaaaaa is liek as cute as a button! She is liek, super dooper cute. I'd liek totally want her on my shirt, ya kno!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Next week will be the last episode before christmas break :( I dont want to wait 3 weeks for new GG *cries* But Stephanie Savage said that a lot will be revealed next week (basically what i summaried before) and a lot of couples will be left with question marks, something about couples who are together, wont be, and couples who arent, might be (i hope to God that is Chuck and Blair).

Did you guys know that Ed Westwick (Chuck) and Jessica Szhor (Vanessa) are dating in real life?? Theyre so cute <3 Thats the 3rd GG off-screen couple. First Blake and Penn, then Leighton and Sebastian (Carter Baizen) and now Ed and Jessica. Who's next, Chace and Taylor? :p

miamisweetheart

HSC
i love gossip girl! i wish it was on earlier tho, call me a losser, i like to sleep.

=]

em_516

bludging..
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Next week will be the last episode before christmas break :( I dont want to wait 3 weeks for new GG *cries* But Stephanie Savage said that a lot will be revealed next week (basically what i summaried before) and a lot of couples will be left with question marks, something about couples who are together, wont be, and couples who arent, might be (i hope to God that is Chuck and Blair).

Did you guys know that Ed Westwick (Chuck) and Jessica Szhor (Vanessa) are dating in real life?? Theyre so cute <3 Thats the 3rd GG off-screen couple. First Blake and Penn, then Leighton and Sebastian (Carter Baizen) and now Ed and Jessica. Who's next, Chace and Taylor? :p
Argh! Stop with the real names. Some of us aren't as committed :p

Chris, get out of this thread haha.

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
em_516 said:
Rufus and Serena were angry?
There's only 12 eps so far right? Haha.

Omg Matt, who cares? I watch a lot of shows like this. You watch Project Runway :s
oh i watchd the promo for the nxt episode
and they seemd pissd
:)

and btw who da hell is
'Sebastian (Carter Baizen)'
i dont rememba him
can u remind u his role in the show

Last edited:

aimhigh10

HSC
Mongoz said:
oh i watchd the promo for the nxt episode
and they seemd pissd
:)

and btw who da hell is
'Sebastian (Carter Baizen)'
i dont rememba him
can u remind u his role in the show

Like a few eps ago he set up Nate to play poker just to get money off him (used to be Nate and Chucks friend when they were younger)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Carter was in season 1. He was in the the 5th episodes 'Dare Devil'. He took Nate to some poker thing, and Nate lost about 10 grand or something and didnt know how to pay it off. Nate really looke up to Carter, but Chuck never trusted him and hated his gutts. And basically Chuck bailed Nate out, and yeah. Then Carter came back in the 10th episode (Hi Society) and went to the Debutane Ball, and Nate punched him because he thought Blair and Carter were having a fling.

And for Em...

Leighton = Blair
Blake = Serena
Penn = Dan
Chace = Nate
Taylor = Jenny
Ed = Chuck
Jessica = Vanessa
Sebastian = Carter

:) Hope that clears things up :p And i have Season 1 on DVD, which ive watched like a million times, so its kinda stuck :p

HSC
i gotta catch up on gossip girl. so behind. i'm up to the part where they go to universities and serena goes to the uni blair goes to.

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
i gotta catch up on gossip girl. so behind. i'm up to the part where they go to universities and serena goes to the uni blair goes to.
dont wori ur not that delayd mi friend just started watching she up to epsidoe 2 season 1 :O

HSC
Talking about latest ep 12 season 3 i think
ugh Vanessa is horrible...I dont think Jenny was wrong in what she done...She was going off her emotions plus it wasnt her plan originally! Vanessa on the other hand totally knew she was doing something wrong for a long time. I think Vanessa is still the worse friend in all of this. Horrible...and in the end Nate ends up with her grrrr

em_516

bludging..
HSC
No waaaay!!! I know I've put a bit of Jenny hate in here lately haha, but I do actually like her.. but I agree with Nate. I'm glad he's with Vanessa. He was a liiiittle too harsh with Jenny but whatever. Vanessa actually has a history with him and they should've been together for ages whereas Jenny just looks like she's been kissed and has gone all "OMG HE LOVES ME". Showing her age..

Oh and holy crap, how cute were Blair and Chuck :shy:

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
em_516 said:
No waaaay!!! I know I've put a bit of Jenny hate in here lately haha, but I do actually like her.. but I agree with Nate. I'm glad he's with Vanessa. He was a liiiittle too harsh with Jenny but whatever. Vanessa actually has a history with him and they should've been together for ages whereas Jenny just looks like she's been kissed and has gone all "OMG HE LOVES ME". Showing her age..

Oh and holy crap, how cute were Blair and Chuck :shy:
i totally get what u mean
a little shockd that u like jenny :O
i thought u of all ppl ud hate her :p

ANDDDDD
can u guys tell me a site to watch episode 13 season 2
mi website is totally screwd up :S
thansk heaps

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
www.surfthechannel.com has Gossip Girl episodes (search Gossip Girl, but it'll be in the Most popular shows list). But this weeks episode isnt up yet. It'll be up later tonight. Im so excited! I tried so hard to not read spoilers, but my god that was hard. And now i ruined it for myself, and it sucks! But i need to watch it. And the promo for the next ep (returns Jan 5th) is sooo good and intense...i cant wait.

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
tasha1188 said:
www.surfthechannel.com has Gossip Girl episodes (search Gossip Girl, but it'll be in the Most popular shows list). But this weeks episode isnt up yet. It'll be up later tonight. Im so excited! I tried so hard to not read spoilers, but my god that was hard. And now i ruined it for myself, and it sucks! But i need to watch it. And the promo for the next ep (returns Jan 5th) is sooo good and intense...i cant wait.
thanks im so excited i just cant wait
i keep checkin maybe itz been up!!!
lolz

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Agh! What could possibly be so terrible about this baby that Lily's adopted out, or whatever she's done, that makes Rufus unlove her? Man, he either loves her or he doesn't. I know it's a drama but AGH! Haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)