Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

P

pinkcheeks

WHERE do you guys watch gossip girl? i watch it on surf the channel but it takes so long to download!!

P

pinkcheeks

thanx.

the episodes from the first season of gossip girl used to stay up on youtube for like a week before they were taken off.

HSC
Apparently there is going to be a spin off of gossip girl. Thta blonde girl from hair spray, i think her name is Brittnay Snow, will play the main character. The main character is Lily, however, its set in the 1980's and shows her relationship with rufus and her wildchild days!
exciting!

Ryan21

HSC
How far have you guys seen. I've been watching since the start and now im up to s2 ep 14 or so. Plus just some info the s1 DVD is out in april.

ashaysmilies

HSC
Does anyone no when season 1 of gossip girl comes to DVD cause it was cancelled on free tv after 3-4 eps :(

i loved it, it was the best show evsss

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
Does anyone no when season 1 of gossip girl comes to DVD cause it was cancelled on free tv after 3-4 eps :(

i loved it, it was the best show evsss
yeh aus prefers home and away compared to gossip girl (Y)

and i forgot the date (i was looking at it today at myer), but i think it was something like the end of this month.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
i did; chucks storyline is the only good one.

and also just when i thought nate and vanessa were going to break up... sigh nope.

karoooh

HSC
The newest episode was great! They've finally brought back funny one-liners. Chuck's story was boring. Bye Elle.

OH! BYE RACHEL. Jeebus I'm glad they're finally moving on from those two story lines. Snoooooore.

And I love Nate with Vanessa! Even though they've been an incredibly boring couple the last few episodes! And Hahahahahaha Blair; it MUST be Vanessa! If not, then it MUST be DAN HUMPHREY! Yay! Dorota!

I don't really care for the Rufus/Lily story line anymore, nor do I care about their long-lost child coming back in a few eps. The show's finally picking up.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
Nate and Vanessa are always boring.

no chemistry what so ever, they even said it in the ep lol

Guesss

HSC
:) OMG love DAn and Nate! Chuck is alrite but he's to snobby (fricken rich spoilt brat!)

:) I noe. wat u mean... Vanessa should just go jump! srsly he's mine! :) :) lol

ZaraKu

HSC
yeh aus prefers home and away compared to gossip girl (Y)

and i forgot the date (i was looking at it today at myer), but i think it was something like the end of this month.
If I remember right it's April 1st, or 22nd (I could be confusing it with the DVD release date for Twilight though) but pretty sure it's the first. Check www.sanity.com.au for the date.

karoooh

HSC
S1 will be released at Myer on the 15th April. Something about 'issues with the distributing company'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)