• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hair (3 Viewers)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
my hair isnt curly but it isnt straight
it has annoying and incredibly unfashionable kinks at the bottom making it kick out and in at the same time or in different places looking way retarded. sometimes even my straightener wont get them out
my hair is a boring mousy brown a few inches below my shoulders.....need to get it dyed again, cant decide wether to just brighten it with a chocolate dye or go back to deep red mahogany like i was last winter......

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I so want to change my hair style, but being the fugly bastard i am, i dont think i could do anything but the "just woke up in the gutter after drinking too much last night" look.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
i straighten my hair all the time (even if i only do it for 2 minutes and put it in a pony), so i hate it when it rains.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
does anyone know some good (and I mean really good) websites for hair? I need some ideas for my trip to the hairdresser on friday.

Sasky

HSC
My hair goes down just a bit past my shoulders, and soooo kewly layered.

I pay a minimum of $200 for any colour, and also a minimum $90 for a cut+blowdry.

I luuurve my hairdressers - the best!

It's so worth the cost, I have to look immaculately groomed for my job and having beautiful hair makes you feel on top of the world!

Plus my hair styles always changes and get's easily damaged from work too!
Who doesn't love having great hair? :rolleyes:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
katietheskatie said:
we're just used to it ;)

my hair is blonde-ish brown, a few inches past my shoulders and straight as hell. it's so freaking boring.
you sound hot. pics asap plz
kthx

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i got a haircut today.....yesssssssssss

i got rid of my mop of hair and can see the back of my neck now :eek: its fuckin sick ass bro...and sis

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I got a hair cut too!

the guy next to me came in with really long curly mullet-like hair and got it all chopped off.

and then he cried.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yer, my hair was long and curly, straight when short, curly when long....go figure. i still dont know how the barber came to the conclusion i look good with slicked back hair...im skippy, doesnt go...looks awkward :confused:

silly man with 42 years of experience..never listening to his style tips again :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
braad said:
yer, my hair was long and curly, straight when short, curly when long....go figure. i still dont know how the barber came to the conclusion i look good with slicked back hair...im skippy, doesnt go...looks awkward :confused:

silly man with 42 years of experience..never listening to his style tips again :p
bahaahahaa

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nekkid said:
slicked back hair? thats suicide, man.
dont worry it got sorta fixed. whilst driving home i managed to end up with a fringe, but then turned into one of those cocked up beckham mohawk things :S

wasnt my hair day today

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i have a fringe (just a straight down one, not a side-fringe) and if the window's down in the car it often parts ahahaha so bad

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
em_516 said:
i have a fringe (just a straight down one, not a side-fringe) and if the window's down in the car it often parts ahahaha so bad
haha yes that was probably the worst part of having a fringe like that. i grew that out like a year ago though.

my hair was pretty long in summer, it covered my boobies and i don't really know why i cut it but i did and then i didn't like it. then i did like it, then today i wanted the ends fixed and my side fringe trimmed so i got them done and the stupid woman fucked it up. so i came home and cried about my horrible new fringe but then i changed sides and it looks heaps good. so yay me.

Lennie

sounds awesome :)
did you use the permanant or temp dye?
im thinking of dying my own hair (much cheaper esp. with long hair), but whenever i come close to buying the stuff, the package scares me, all of this talk about having to mix chemicals etc. etc.....
is there any room for error with those things?

shortie_689

HSC
remember amali offf australian idol... i have hair like hers but with a side fringe and now it is longer...

but once i had blonde streaks and i hated them so then i died my hair dark brown and then the blonde went a dark purply redish colour
it actually looked kinda cool
but now i am all natural

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
sounds awesome :)
did you use the permanant or temp dye?
im thinking of dying my own hair (much cheaper esp. with long hair), but whenever i come close to buying the stuff, the package scares me, all of this talk about having to mix chemicals etc. etc.....
is there any room for error with those things?

Not with the one I use. You just mix two bottles together and apply to hair. Leave it in for about 40mins and rinse! My hair is a light brownish colour so you can see it but its better in the sun/light

:)

Lennie

_Bushra_ said:
Not with the one I use. You just mix two bottles together and apply to hair. Leave it in for about 40mins and rinse! My hair is a light brownish colour so you can see it but its better in the sun/light

:)
which one do you use?
or does anyone have recomendations?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)