Half Yearly Exams! (1 Viewer)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
sleepplease said:
i have friends from all years at school, our school is like that there is alot of intergrade bonding which is nice :) i love it, and i love the littleies :p ... cant imagine being that small! (or excited!!)
Yay! I like you.

Meh, all my exams are at like 8.10 in the morning, when everyone gets a runny nose and stuff. Does that happen during anyone elses exams when everyone starts sniffling? It's quite wierd.

HSC
you crammers are nuts.

well, in my economics half-yearly i got 93/100. the teacher hasn't marked all of them yet but it's certain that i'll be first! Pretty disappointed because i was expecting 100 but oh well..

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
you crammers are nuts.

well, in my economics half-yearly i got 93/100. the teacher hasn't marked all of them yet but it's certain that i'll be first! Pretty disappointed because i was expecting 100 but oh well..
You have high expectations don't you? :) Not that it's a bad thing, it's quite good most of the time.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
m0ofin said:
Yay! I like you.

Meh, all my exams are at like 8.10 in the morning, when everyone gets a runny nose and stuff. Does that happen during anyone elses exams when everyone starts sniffling? It's quite wierd.
omg YES.. everyone just starts sniffing and noses are running and all the teachers just runs back and forth with the tissue box..

fattyma

HSC
lol... ur lucky teachers give you tissues during your exams, mines r too pov to give us some. if we have a runny nose we have to bring our own tissues along.

im freaking out about my half yearlys next week! i just dont feel too confident about it cuz im not as prepared as i usually am for exams. i really hate this feeling.

MirrorBall

HSC
tissues. wtf. we have to sneak into staffrooms to get ones that don't wipe your nose off. as for getting runny noses in exams.. yeah, good luck. exam paper or sleeve =D

I had my half yearlies a while ago.. think we had ours a bit too early. :mad1: like, first week back. cost me my last few days of holidays... but it was worth it, working my arse off. so far.. 96% adv eng, 95% biology, 95% legal studies. i don't really want to know my maths mark, though. or my ancient.

HSC
MirrorBallZ said:
tissues. wtf. we have to sneak into staffrooms to get ones that don't wipe your nose off. as for getting runny noses in exams.. yeah, good luck. exam paper or sleeve =D
be a sissy boy like me and bring a handkerchief.

MirrorBallZ said:
I had my half yearlies a while ago.. think we had ours a bit too early. :mad1: like, first week back. cost me my last few days of holidays... but it was worth it, working my arse off. so far.. 96% adv eng, 95% biology, 95% legal studies. i don't really want to know my maths mark, though. or my ancient.
were daniel's death coughs getting to you to? =P

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
MirrorBall said:
I had my half yearlies a while ago.. think we had ours a bit too early. like, first week back. cost me my last few days of holidays... but it was worth it, working my arse off. so far.. 96% adv eng, 95% biology, 95% legal studies. i don't really want to know my maths mark, though. or my ancient.
That's some nice marks, keep up the good work.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
oooo i got my half yearlies tommorrow :D eng adv fisrt up like always :D and then biology :D :D :D let's just see if all this study does pay off :)

HSC
my study never payed off, but good luck yoakim! keep off the drugs and you can do anything!!

i've brought a handkerchief to school every single day of my school life =P

bassguy

HSC
MirrorBall said:
...and we had to live in a hole in the middle of the road *monty python for those unedumacated types*

long jetty

Banned
HSC
I have my first exam today; English. I've got it in about 2 hrs. It's weird instead of doing a test, we have to recite a monolouge to the teachers, then analise the monologue in a speech. We get extra marks if we dress up and act for the monologue :eek:

vizman

HSC
long jetty said:
I have my first exam today; English. I've got it in about 2 hrs. It's weird instead of doing a test, we have to recite a monolouge to the teachers, then analise the monologue in a speech. We get extra marks if we dress up and act for the monologue :eek:
rofl thank god i don't go to your school :D

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
long jetty said:
Exactly what my assessment task for the Macbeth unit would be :mad1: Except it'll be in about 5 weeks, just started the unit today :p

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Same ^, Had 1st exam today English Adv 'Connections' 90min test, wrote 8 pages.
I've got Maths 2hrs and Modern History 2hrs Tomorrow :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)