Harry's review! (2 Viewers)

big_bang344

HSC
Ahh. I'll try to work hard in school then :) And maybe go to Harry's.

starryblue

HSC
Wait, so then does Harry start on the year 11 work next term? O.O BTW starry, are you in year? I thought that he starts year 11 work at the beginning of year next year term 1, and so, i thought i should join then. But if he starts next term then i should join :)
i'm yr 10 now...and i'm pretty sure he starts yr 11 next term =)

starryblue

HSC
No, it's just that i'm taking three unit next year and if he does ALL of 2U first, then i won't have enough time to get good at 3U in Harry's before i do it in school.
Hi-5!~ i'm taking 3unit as well...3U collides with 2U...i think...

big_bang344

HSC
Lol Spiral, I'm contemplating between Drongoski and Harry's right now :( Hopefully, my meet up with Drongoski will help me decide ho to choose :)

starryblue

HSC
can't go to Harry's...Nooooo..stuck with Dr Du TT *cry cry* hey, is it true that the accelerated class for next yr is revision for people who hv finished the course?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
can't go to Harry's...Nooooo..stuck with Dr Du TT *cry cry* hey, is it true that the accelerated class for next yr is revision for people who hv finished the course?
They are going to cover a few year 11 topics. But it is manageable. I assume Dr Du would have covered series and sequences by then. Oh, I forgot. I am not meant to be talking to you human!

starryblue

HSC
They are going to cover a few year 11 topics. But it is manageable. I assume Dr Du would have covered series and sequences by then. Oh, I forgot. I am not meant to be talking to you human!
hmmf, i wasn't necessarily asking you or anything...i don't think i'll be able to go next yr..won't be able to keep up..and..and..I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANNA GO TO DR DU!! *teary*

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
hmmf, i wasn't necessarily asking you or anything...i don't think i'll be able to go next yr..won't be able to keep up..and..and..I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANNA GO TO DR DU!! *teary*
Harry's makes everyone happy. Go there!

starryblue

HSC
Harry's makes everyone happy. Go there!
== i just told you that i can't...i definitely can't go next term...too early and it's not as fast as Dr du. whereas next yr, it's too fast! >.< only suitable for james ruse people!! D:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
== i just told you that i can't...i definitely can't go next term...too early and it's not as fast as Dr du. whereas next yr, it's too fast! >.< only suitable for james ruse people!! D:
No. You don't need to be smart to survive in the HSC. You just need to study smart and time manage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)