Homosexuality in Australia (3 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

stazi

Nightman
HSC

nah, it's great. Jesus told me it's amazing. Jonathan and David confirmed this, too:

"My bowels yearn for you
my brother Jonathan, how wonderful was
your love to me, passing the love of women."

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
stazi said:

nah, it's great. Jesus told me it's amazing. Jonathan and David confirmed this, too:

"My bowels yearn for you
my brother Jonathan, how wonderful was
your love to me, passing the love of women."
No Stazi. Lol
Jon and David were great friends. Nothing there about Homosexuality.
Sorry.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Jesus also liked receiving head from men. During the last supper, hid 'beloved' male discipline, laid himself on Jesus' underwear.

seriously. if you saw two male friends, one with his face on the other's underwear, i.e. touching the other guy's penis with his head, what would you think?

That was the same discipline who "he loved". He was sure to love his other disciplines platonically, but this discipline is being singled out as "the" discipline. The one he was "in love" with.

"There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him...": here Jesus is clearly approving semen, blood transfusions, etc., from other men. He's giving the almighty cock a mighty thumbs up.

Also, the bible is very pro-marriage, yet Jesus surrounds himself with men, and doesn't get married.

Then there's the time that Jesus got arrested and one of his young male followers is lying there naked, only covered by a cloth. The guy bolts off naked after the police grab the cloth.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
*TRUE* said:
No Stazi. Lol
Jon and David were great friends. Nothing there about Homosexuality.
Sorry.
lol....bowel yearns for you is not gay. the bowel. where are the bowels.? He craves a cock in his bowel.

see, you're simply interpreting things to suit your own agenda, when to others it could be quite obvious that they were indeed gay

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
lol....bowel yearns for you is not gay. the bowel. where are the bowels.? He craves a cock in his bowel.

see, you're simply interpreting things to suit your own agenda, when to others it could be quite obvious that they

Ill have to read that:)

danthemanly

HSC
Think about it like this. If you have a locked door and you need to get in you use a key in the keyhole. If i bang two keys together than the door doesn't open and the keys get bent. Same with two keyholes. They both don't achieve anything

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
danthemanly said:
Think about it like this. If you have a locked door and you need to get in you use a key in the keyhole. If i bang two keys together than the door doesn't open and the keys get bent. Same with two keyholes. They both don't achieve anything
Not true, two keys is also fine, just look at DVDA.

X

xeuyrawp

stazi said:
what are natural relations? unnatural relations could imply adultery or bigamy (having one husband is a natural relation).
What...?

'Vile affections' (ἀτιμία πάθος) is a pretty general phrase as you pointed out, but it definitely includes homosexuality among other things. Yes, it also includes adultery and bigamy, but it most definitely includes homosexuality. Venn diagram it or something? :S

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I walk now in the path of the present
like a child walking into oblivion
my hands are extended
asking for help to continue the journey with you.
And on the sides, it is as though the flowes had lost their identity,
searching for a ray of light that would help,
another small drop of water
from the fountain of wisdom
that would bring them hope.
I'll raise my head,
lifting my eyes to the distance hills,
and my voice will be heard as a cry,
a human prayer,
and my heart will call out
'From where my help come?'
Now I am passing between new landscapes,
with steps that have become so slow.
'What is there that is not here?'
I asked a passer-by,
'What do you guard in your heart?'
The city elder whose whole past rests on his back
looks around, seeking his world.
When the present is so hard
I won't say a word:
I'll raise my head to tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_lwSJ76p-Y

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
that's a literal hebrew translation
where can I find a translation that says what u said it says? Can you help? I thought i had a literal hebrew translation but i mustnt...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
The colon signals to the reader that what follows is closely related to the preceding verse...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
*TRUE* said:
where can I find a translation that says what u said it says? Can you help? I thought i had a literal hebrew translation but i mustnt...
There are no literal translations per se (as quite a bit of the bible was changed from Hebrew to other languages, such as the passage about the disciple only having a cloth over him, which became 'he was wearing a cloth': i.e. he wasn't naked). You need to actually examine hebrew texts, then translate them yourself.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
There are no literal translations per se (as quite a bit of the bible was changed from Hebrew to other languages, such as the passage about the disciple only having a cloth over him, which became 'he was wearing a cloth': i.e. he wasn't naked). You need to actually examine hebrew texts, then translate them yourself.
I guess you really have to look at what how verses compare with one another aswell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)