Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
Yeah. Sometimes I wish for an accident that results in severe brain damage, because I often remember with fondness what the security and simplicity of blind devotion to some god felt like.

Then comes the alcohol and wild sex with hotties and I think "On second thought, fuck that shit."
that is so not worth living for at all. I think that God is greater then all of that, that is temporary, God is eternal.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
that is so not worth living for at all. I think that God is greater then all of that, that is temporary, God is eternal.
Well see the thing is, the god I believe in has said 'sex is pretty good and it's what i made u guys to live for', so like he's god and he said it... so it must be true.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
Your self-delusion is eternal.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
Well see the thing is, the god I believe in has said 'sex is pretty good and it's what i made u guys to live for', so like he's god and he said it... so it must be true.
it is good when used the way God intended it in marriage, other wise it is sinful and wrong.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
it is good when used the way God intended it in marriage, other wise it is sinful and wrong.
And we've been over this, and we even went over it in detail re: Adam and Eve and marriage, and that really, Adam and Eve were never married.

Must we go through this again?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
nah my god says that it's good outside of marriage and sinful inside of marriage.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
And we've been over this, and we even went over it in detail re: Adam and Eve and marriage, and that really, Adam and Eve were never married.

Must we go through this again?
they were.

the giving away of the bride:
Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

the purpose of marriage and showing that they were:

24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

key word wife, they are two becoming one.

They were married.

enteebee said:
nah my god says that it's good outside of marriage and sinful inside of marriage.
that is because ur god is sex.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
they were.

the giving away of the bride:
Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

the purpose of marriage and showing that they were:

24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

key word wife, they are two becoming one.

They were married.

that is because ur god is sex.

They weren't married you dangleberry.
And we've been through why they werent married.

Don't make us pwn you again.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
They weren't married you dangleberry.
And we've been through why they werent married.

Don't make us pwn you again.
come up with one bit of biblical evidence that they were not. i dont think we ever came to a conclusion before.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
come up with one bit of biblical evidence that they were not. i dont think we ever came to a conclusion before.
Yeah and he exists, yours doesn't. My god is gunna make u loosen up in the afterlife and have a good time, what a benevolent motherfucker.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
I don't have to come up with Biblical evidence, because I can come up with historical evidence. Evidence that the word we use as 'wife' has completely different connotations than 749276357235 years ago.

And that phrase didn't prove shit. It says she was made from his rib, and was then his wife. Where does it say they were married?

Who performed the ceremony. A merry squirrel?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
then the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

genesis 3:6

Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden.

genesis 3:8

17 To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, 'You must not eat of it,'

genesis 3:17

20 Adam [c] named his wife Eve, [d] because she would become the mother of all the living.
21 The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22

genesis 3:20-21

1 Adam [a] lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. [b] She said, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth [c] a man." 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.

genesis 4:1-2

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
then the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden.

17 To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, 'You must not eat of it,'

20 Adam [c] named his wife Eve, [d] because she would become the mother of all the living.
21 The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22

1 Adam [a] lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. [b] She said, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth [c] a man." 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.

yeah but the bible was actually written by satan.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
emytaylor164 said:

Motherfuck, are you deliberately this retarded? WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS, WE HAVE DEBATED IN LENGTH THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WIFE NOW AND WIFE 85798345 YEARS AGO. AND IT'S A FUCKING TRANSLATION INTO WIFE.

In no extract that you have given us, does it say anything about marriage.

Not once.

Ever.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Do you know what a faggot is? Other than a homosexual.

# Faggot (food), a British meatball commonly made of pork offal
# Faggot (unit of measurement), an archaic unit of measurement for bundles of sticks
# Faggot (wood) (or fagot), bundle of sticks or branches

Do you see the error you make when you assume a words meaning, without knowledge of its historical context?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
katie tully said:
Do you see the error you make when you assume a words meaning, without knowledge of its historical context?
But the Bible wasn't translated. God wrote it in modern English and it has been like that for 2000 years.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
But the Bible wasn't translated. God wrote it in modern English and it has been like that for 2000 years.
Slidey , you are are smarter than to say something so stupid.:)
Who has said that ever? You have convincing arguments, USE THEM.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
2 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

God giving her to adam like a father does

23 The man said,
"This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called 'woman, [j] '
for she was taken out of man."

believed to be a love song

the whole idea of marriage, they are united as one

25 The man and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

they are refered to here as man and wife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)