• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
See "wiki is not an academic source and is only quoted by retards"
See "actually, the scientific articles on wikipedia are generally a reliable dissemination of peer-reviewed research that is not generally available to the public except for dollars expensive"

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
See "Iron was the worst mod ever" type discussions and ponder

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I don't know; the strength of your repression makes me suspicious of overcompensation.

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
Rant, all of your arguments were really very laughable.
Utter garbage and unworthy of any of my pearls
penguin story should get pearls imo

honestly guys, there's no real point in debating this issue from a non religious (read: logical, compassionate) POV.

there are no arguments! the structure is unsound!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
penguin story should get pearls imo

honestly guys, there's no real point in debating this issue from a non religious (read: logical, compassionate) POV.

there are no arguments! the structure is unsound!
FORASMUCH then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the living and the dead.

HSC
N/A
Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

I believe your foreign policies and lack of regard to Palestine have been a detriment to the state of Israel. While we may have claimed a lot of land under your administration, we lost favour with the international community and hence, we lost a lot of justification for our existence. After all, for the majority that don't believe in the writings of the Torah, the only justification we have for our land's existence is the justification bought by the international community. Your leadership may have taken land away from impoverished Palestinians with an iron fist and steely resolve, but the Palestinians took away some of our justification without so much as waving a finger.

Sincerely,
David Ben-Gurion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)