HSC
cbf english
i think im going to do some maths tonight

Hi there444

HSC
Can't wait till the 4u paper. Curiosity is getting me crazy. [emoji102]

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I can't wait to just get my result, be disappointed, and move on. That month in between exams ending and results being released will be worse than the actual exam month for me I think.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I can't wait to just get my result, be disappointed, and move on. That month in between exams ending and results being released will be worse than the actual exam month for me I think.
Nah it won't be, you forget about it. But then like a week before results, BoS gets spammed with ATAR estimates. lol.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Nah it won't be, you forget about it. But then like a week before results, BoS gets spammed with ATAR estimates. lol.
I've been so lazy the past couple of months I think I'll regret so much during those five weeks. Besides I never accurately predict when I've done crap or really good, so I hate not knowing my results right away. Hopefully you're right though, I really will want to just forget the HSC ever even happened when I'm done I think. I am not expecting an ATAR of 98+ any more, that's for sure.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
lol tbh i dont even care about my results anymore. just so excited for post hsc so i can do things that isn't rote learning or past papers

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
meanwhile i am really excited for tomorrow because after paper 1 i am going to eat a whole pizza by myself as comfort food

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)