"I'd kill her its simple!" (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
Okay, so we were watching something on honour killings, and i noe. they dont really happen in the Western world, but there have been some cases.

Anyways, this reporter asks the guy "what wud u do if ur wife cheated on you?" He replies :uhhuh:"I'd kill her its simple!" I WAS LIKE WTF?? :O

But then i realised that heaps of people kill ex-lovers etc and partners.

I'd hope no one wud agree to this sorta thing, but the guy who said the above was a uni graduate, apparently "intelligent":cool: and he agreed wif it!

SO i now ask, wat r ur views on honour killings and hurting :hammer: some1 on suspecting them of doing somthing wrong?

I noe. some cultures actually agree wif this sorta thing, heaps living in Australia too, so wat do u think pplz?

SMP213

HSC
lol, my ex told my cousin that if i ever cheated on him, he would kill the guy in front of then, then he would kill me for breakin his heart like that! lol

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
i couldnt kill anyone. or anything.
to kill someone would have blood splashed everywhere n stuff. so no thank you im scared of blood

Sarebs

HSC
I fink u shuld start ritin properly.

Anyway... yeah this shit happens everywhere just under different names. It's shocking. I would never do it, it says more about yourself than anyone else.

Guesss

HSC
ohh lol dw, u answered my qn already! :D soz!

and fair enough that u kick his ass! :p

Guesss

HSC
lol i know ayee!?
hmm yeh srsly!!!???!!!

i mean theres arbitration, conciliation, mediation wat the heck, wrestle it out if worst comes to worst but killing is just evil...

Also in the documentary guys who commit "honour" killings in Jordan usually serve about 6mnths jail term IF the victims family press charges! WTF??

SMP213

HSC
hmm yeh srsly!!!???!!!

i mean theres arbitration, conciliation, mediation wat the heck, wrestle it out if worst comes to worst but killing is just evil...

Also in the documentary guys who commit "honour" killings in Jordan usually serve about 6mnths jail term IF the victims family press charges! WTF??
WTF!!!?? IS THAT IT??
OMFG! those people r frikken weird... of offense!
but committing such a sick crime and only gettin that punishment is so unrealistic! ohhh!!!:hammer:

shady145

Banned
HSC
umm, no killing for me :D

but i'd shake the shit out of her <---- hahaha chris rock, any1 seen his stand up?
^ joking here aswell :p

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
i remember when a close mate of mine told me when this guy bashed his girlfriend.
then some of the boys went after him, and he begged for his life

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Cheating isnt against the law, so its murder plain and simple. Send them to prison for life.

Even if it was against the law and punishable by death, killing them would be vigilantism which is always seen as worse as than a normal crime, so you would be executed too.

I cant condone crazy over the top thoughts like this. Sure it hurts having someone you love cheat on you, but its not a blank cheque to kill them....thats complete lunacy.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
hmm yeh srsly!!!???!!!

Your sister has an affair so her husband honor kills her, you honor kill him, his brother honor kills you, your dad honor kills his dad and accidently his sister.... where does it stop?

killing is stupid, theres never a moral or honorable reason to kill someone its the definition of insanity.

Guesss

HSC
Your sister has an affair so her husband honor kills her, you honor kill him, his brother honor kills you, your dad honor kills his dad and accidently his sister.... where does it stop?

killing is stupid, theres never a moral or honorable reason to kill someone its the definition of insanity.
heheh u got a point but honor killings r usually committed by a male and the victim is a female relative! But i get wat ur saying! :p

Guesss

HSC
my dad reckons that if my bf ever breaks my heart he'll stab him.
pretty harsh.
:uhhuh: hehe, my cuz's/dad/uncles all say the same thing :D hehe lol
ofcourse, the threats are pretty useless atm seeing as i dont have a bf rite now! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)