If you could carry a concealed weapon would you? (1 Viewer)

If you could carry a concealed weapon would you?

• Yes

Votes: 37 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 45 54.9%

• Total voters

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
So, there has been a lot of debate about gun control lately, sparked by the recent shootings in a U.S. elementary school.

So, if you could carry a concealed weapon on your person (a small firearm, knife, whatever) would you?

Why/why not?

hey mods i selected poll but it didn't work please put a poll saying 'yes' 'no' 'depends' thx <3 u

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Probably not, seems kinda futile considering any possible assailants would have weapons too and likely be either stronger than me or skilled in using those weapons - so no point antagonising them. If you are approached by more than one person you are fairly screwed either way imo.

teabag

do it
HSC
The issue here is that you have to assume that if other people, are too, carrying a weapon. If you knew that everyone else had a weapon on them, be it knife, gun, anthrax, woteva, you'd want to protect yourself too. You'd be stupid not to.

But here's the crazy part

what if

what if no one had a weapon huh

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
nah

only if legalised concealed carry leads to a direct increase in gun crimes

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
The issue here is that you have to assume that if other people, are too, carrying a weapon. If you knew that everyone else had a weapon on them, be it knife, gun, anthrax, woteva, you'd want to protect yourself too. You'd be stupid not to.

what if

they still have hands

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Probably not, seems kinda futile considering any possible assailants would have weapons too and likely be either stronger than me or skilled in using those weapons - so no point antagonising them. If you are approached by more than one person you are fairly screwed either way imo.
moral of the story kids if someone is trying to stick their pen1 in ur butt/trying to kill you just let them ur all gunna die anywai lol11!!!!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
moral of the story kids if someone is trying to stick their pen1 in ur butt/trying to kill you just let them ur all gunna die anywai lol11!!!!
Ehhh, didn't mean it that way. Im just saying it's probably a bad idea to pull out a knife if some psycho is asking for your phone.

Rixon

swirv
HSC
exqueeze
but
thread title/poll question misleading
discussion was not if you could, would you
rather should you be allowed to

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
no

i dont go out thinking 'hey i might kill someone today, better take my knife just in case someone needs to get SHANKED' and i live in C-Town

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

what if

Pretty much this and therein lies the issue with gun control in the United States. It's irresponsible to be so stringent about removing guns off the streets because non-compliance would be rampant among criminals (naturally). The Second Amendment of the Constitution states that "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed," and of course therein lies the problem. The US has been fucked from the start.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Pretty much this and therein lies the issue with gun control in the United States. It's irresponsible to be so stringent about removing guns off the streets because non-compliance would be rampant among criminals (naturally). The Second Amendment of the Constitution states that "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed," and of course therein lies the problem. The US has been fucked from the start.
yeah they should be more like mexico right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)