"I'll get my Lebanese mates to sort you out Dawn Fraser" - Cleaner (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boris

Banned
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lol. Note how everyone resorts to swearing at lebs, and stating their own stupid opinions of lebs when they could just stick to the damn thread...

level of intelligence, or the lack of it, is quite funny.
Yeah. It's because they're shit. They're the lowest common denominator. The only thing you've said in their defence is that we're all dumb and racist.

You haven't said anything to the contrary of what we've said.

Nat3skiz

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Hahahahhha yeah threatening old people is fucking hilarious no seriously stop it my sides are splitting just imagining the people kicking her to death wow holy shit you have a serious talent for hilarious imagery... stop me man this is too funny you're way too good at this
can i have some green tea?

beentherdunthat

HSC
Schroedinger said:
However, I think beentheredunthat is a fucking moron for defending someone who threatened an old lady.
I never said he was right you loser. And I wasn't defending him.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Im not supporting the guy but you have to look at both sides of his story. (NOTE: He is just stupid for threatening and swearing at an old lady)

This could be one of those.
Boy A hits Boy B, Boy B then hits Boy A, Teacher sees Boy B hit Boy A, Boy B gets expelled.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Omium said:
Im not supporting the guy but you have to look at both sides of his story. (NOTE: He is just stupid for threatening and swearing at an old lady)

This could be one of those.
Boy A hits Boy B, Boy B then hits Boy A, Teacher sees Boy B hit Boy A, Boy B gets expelled.
or perhaps

Leb A Hits Aussie A. Aussie A attempts to walk off. Leb A, B, C, D, E, and F surround Aussie A. Leb G puts Aussie A in a headlock. Leb H pats Aussie A down and takes phone and wallet from Aussie A's pockets. Leb C, D, and F then take turns in kicking/punching Aussie A. Aussie A falls to the ground. Leb A and B kick Aussie A repeatedly in the head until he starts bleeding. Leb F and G spit on Aussie A and then Leb A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H get in their skylines and head down the road to north parra maccas.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
breaking said:
or perhaps

Leb A Hits Aussie A. Aussie A attempts to walk off. Leb A, B, C, D, E, and F surround Aussie A. Leb G puts Aussie A in a headlock. Leb H pats Aussie A down and takes phone and wallet from Aussie A's pockets. Leb C, D, and F then take turns in kicking/punching Aussie A. Aussie A falls to the ground. Leb A and B kick Aussie A repeatedly in the head until he starts bleeding. Leb F and G spit on Aussie A and then Leb A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H get in their skylines and head down the road to north parra maccas.
LOL bloody brilliant! | LEB POWER! |

edit: although these lebos fit in the category that "hiphophooray123" is talking about. The COMPLETE FUCKED UP LEBOS!

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
I never said he was right you loser. And I wasn't defending him.
Yes you were.

lol believe me if he was really ''ghetto lebanese''
he wouldn't say lebanese
he would say leb
which she wouldn't even hear coz she's so damn frightened
why the hell would he describe his mates.
that's so retarted its funny... she has obviously overexxagerated the story.
You were basically saying a pillar of our community was lying.
Fuck off.

historykidd

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
It's human nature to stick up for your own kind.

But then again its human nature for idiots like you guys to want to demoralize everyone else. So typical.
You ugly, ugly girl.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
regarding beenthedunthat's comment 'its human nature to stick up for your own kind'

where the fuck did you get that?

NO IT IS NOT.

NOT FOR INTELLIGENT AND RATIONAL PEOPLE. people that don't know any better will of course actually be very biased and make many attribution errors based on their bias.

but for someone, who claims to be intelligent (ie, you) YOU ARE VERY VERY FUCKING WRONG.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
lol So a leb guy needs the help of his 20 mates to sort out a girl ha ha. It reeks of typical lebanese gangrape crime we often are too familiar with.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
breaking said:
or perhaps

LOL. hmmm has a lot of truth to it

lnassif

HSC
U Guyes Are So Sad And Racist All Of U This Is Suppose To Be An Educational Site U Loosers How Dare You.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
lol So a leb guy needs the help of his 20 mates to sort out a girl ha ha. It reeks of typical lebanese gangrape crime we often are too familiar with.
lol, and israel need to fight palestine with rocket launchers, tanks and jets over air, while the palestinians fight with rocks. Pfft

Go home you fucken jew, your a disgrace to your religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)