Imams condone rape, violence right here in Australia (1 Viewer)

e.eyvaz

HSC
like i said everyone has their own views and way of outlook, there isn't a need to be rude about it.....

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Fastest growing religion because you mutiplied like pigs with each family having close to 10 kids is a norm among muslim families.
Really? Each family having close to 10 kids is a norm? I had no idea.
I dont think its a norm (but if u can show me valid statistics then i'd reconsider) but it seems to me that arabs in 'high positions' in poor countries that abuse their power probably would have like minimum 10 wives, so in that case it'd make sense. I still doubt its the norm though..

Last edited:

yld

HSC
you guys must understand. dat wat u see in the media is not the same as to wat is real.
1. no not all muslims are terriosts. its like sayng all christians are nazis because all nazis were christians. doesnt make sense does it.?
2. if you were to go and do your own research of islam; it would make sense. islam was brought to the worst of people; the arabs (iam one myself. kk) at the worst time when girl babies were buried because they were girls. for it to develop to become the fasted growing religion shows for itself that there must be something there that is right.
3. its not the fastest growing religion because those weird terriots so called muslims force people to. i myself have seen 2 chrisitians convert 2 islam in a time cap of 3 yrs. they say they love it
4. its the religion of peace ("salam" which is the islamic greeting means "peace") its just that people who are born into it follow cultural traditions of the counrty they come from and not islam.

please feel free to argue my points but dont jus state; prove it 2 me plz.

tc.x

Last edited:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Oliver your ignorant bigoted bogan, get off the forums and come back when you're done with Fox News and with festering highly dubious xenophobia with your lower class 'mates bruz'.

JaredR said:
Forced conversions. Enough said. - remember the kidnapping and forced videotaped conversion of two FOX reporters in Gaza in September, 2006. Neither of these examples of forced conversion was condemned by Islamic organizations, even in the West.

But in all seriousness, amount of adherents or rate at which adherents are joining does not make the religion any more right or better...
Yes, the reason Islam is growing so quickly is due to the incredibly high amount of dubious 'forced conversions'. An astonishing insight by anyone's standards! 5 prayers a day, 2.5% of your income to charity, no pork or beer and having to put up with uneducated bogans in Western Sydney and yet Islam is growing faster than Judaism ever will. Now get out of my forum you fucking seedy, murderous Jewrat.

Last edited:

Zionist

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
Oliver your ignorant bigoted bogan, get off the forums and come back when you're done with Fox News and with festering highly dubious xenophobia with your lower class 'mates bruz'.

Yes, the reason Islam is growing so quickly is due to the incredibly high amount of dubious 'forced conversions'. An astonishing insight by anyone's standards! 5 prayers a day, 2.5% of your income to charity, no pork or beer and having to put up with uneducated bogans in Western Sydney and yet Islam is growing faster than Judaism ever will. Now get out of my forum you fucking seedy, murderous Jewrat.
with each muslim men marrying up to 4 Wives and having 10 children per wives, it is obvious you muslims are multiplying like rats during the bubonic plague. Your saviour Osama Bin Laden had 4 Wives and had 26 children.

yld

HSC
John Oliver said:
Jesus fuck hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah. It's the muslim apologists handbook all over again.

1. THE MEDIA THE MEDIA
2. IT IS A RELIGION OF PEACE NO RLY
3. FASTEST GROWING RELIGION CAN'T BE WRONG (Define fastest growing, I started a religion today and 3 people joined, increase of 300% from original in one day, I win Islam!)
4. RESEARCH YOur Omg

Fucking lol
fine tell me one thing (beside da 4wive thing and the fucking terriosts idoits who call themselves muslims) that you know about islam that u have based ur judgement on; just to prove me that what you know is not due to the media. nd i swear i would respect if you can tell another concerning aspect of islam to the world. plz.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
John Oliver said:
Awww it brought the shitstain retard out of the woodwork. Scared about your pig religion being revealed as a fraud, comrade?

I don't believe that forced conversions shit for a second, but Islam is more of a bullshit warmongering religion than the others combined.

You've got to be a fucking blind moron to not see that. I don't see what's wrong with pointing out that Apologists always reply with the same template response of:

MEDIA
DO UR RESEARCH
NO ITS A RELIGION OF PEACE

I mean, come on, if there were a god, it'd be a white man's god, not some raggaboo moon coon sand
jihad god promoted by some fuckwit who miraculously had visions every time he wanted a new camel/childbride/dude'swife etc. You have got to be completely goatfucking retarded to think mohammed was anything other than a swindling fuckhead
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Absolutely love it when stupid fucks throw tantrums like that!! :D:D:D:D

yld

HSC
John Oliver said:
The history of Mohammed :D.

EDIT: Re-establishment of the Caliphate

Dar Es Salaam as a concept of statehood.

and what about the history of p. mohammad?
what was wrong and so bad about his history?

tc.

greekgun

HSC
Groups like this should get the fuck out of Australia if they cant coexist and live with every1 else without causing an uproar or disturbance.

Rockaleee

HSC
Why is this article in the "Light and Offbeat" news section? ??

Please place it where it belongs, in the proper and "important" News and Current affairs section.

4theHSC

HSC
John Oliver said:
Not any religion. Religion is for idiots. The disease of Islam just seems particularly pernicious in a modern society because a fair few of its followers want us to go back to the dark ages.
well if your atheist stop with your nonesense about other religions... its non of your business... If you have something constructive and valuable with evidence supporting your claim then go ahead... otherwise just shut up and stop bombarding all the hate Islam/Gazza/religion threads.

Side note: I suggest that no one replies to John Oliver as he isn't worth anyone's time and just ignore him... his still in primary school.

Rockaleee

HSC
yld said:
you guys must understand. dat wat u see in the media is not the same as to wat is real.
1. no not all muslims are terriosts. its like sayng all christians are nazis because all nazis were christians. doesnt make sense does it.?
2. if you were to go and do your own research of islam; it would make sense. islam was brought to the worst of people; the arabs (iam one myself. kk) at the worst time when girl babies were buried because they were girls. for it to develop to become the fasted growing religion shows for itself that there must be something there that is right.
3. its not the fastest growing religion because those weird terriots so called muslims force people to. i myself have seen 2 chrisitians convert 2 islam in a time cap of 3 yrs. they say they love it
4. its the religion of peace ("salam" which is the islamic greeting means "peace") its just that people who are born into it follow cultural traditions of the counrty they come from and not islam.

please feel free to argue my points but dont jus state; prove it 2 me plz.

tc.x
1. No one in this thread has said that ALL muslims are terrorists. This thread is about criticising the horrible treatment of women that is condoned by Islamic scripture and by the Imams that represent the Muslim community. To criticise is NOT being racist or Islamophobic. That is why Islam is so dangerous and is struggling to modernise today. When anyone dares to say “Look, the way you are practising your religion is cruel to women, or is making people bomb buildings, DO something to improve your religion”, they are automatically labelled as a racist. Also, Nazis were NOT Christians! Nazism was its own belief system.

2. Just because Islam is a “fast growing” religion, does NOT mean it is true. In the 1930s Germany, Nazism was the fastest growing political belief, but it doesn’t mean “there must be something there that is right” in Nazi ideology

3. In Sharia law, what is the punishment for apostasy?

4. ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE. Read the Koran.
Again, what is the punishment for Apostasy? (death).
What is the prize you get in heaven for killing an infidel? (72 virgins).
What is an infidel? (ANYONE who is not a muslim).

The Koran (and the Bible) demand that homosexuals and women who have sex before marriage be stoned to death. There are fabulous long passages describing the hell that awaits infidels in the Koran. The Koran also explicitly states that a woman’s testimony is worth half of a man’s testimony. Also women are expected to be sexually available to their husbands at ALL times. They do not get a choice. This is rape within marriage. Bin Laden’s messages and threats after 9/11 were taken, unaltered from the Koran. Need I go on? Islam only requires that muslims be peaceful with other muslims (only male muslims at that), and insists on INTOLERANCE towards infidels.

Lastly, look at the Bombings in London. They were planned and carried out by upper middle class Muslim doctors and engineers. “Culture” or “Socioeconomic” factors did not influence them. Islam was the sole motivator

As a moderate Muslims, it is up to you to change and modernise your religion for the better. Do not ignore the problems with Islam, or pretend they do not exist. Do not say, “It is only a tiny, tiny minority of muslims who are extreme”. Deal with the problem! The subject of this thread is an excellent opportunity!!! We have yet to see a muslim replying to this thread who has said:

"Those Imams who are encouraging the degradation of women are wrong, they should apologise or resign”.

Salem.

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
religion shouldn't exert any force outside a church, mosque, or synagogue. the second it starts throwing its weight around outside the barriers of a religious building...you end up having a country like Saudi Arabia. now we all no what time of shit stain Saudi Arabia is.

Edu.kid

HSC
Re: Imams do not condone rape, violence right here in Australia

The first 5 people that responded are ironically jewish...? and the majority that replied are pro-israeli. They will say and do anything to give islam a bad name and yes the media controlled by jews does give islam a bad name and try to ruin its reputation. Its part of the protocols of zion as shown in a documentary by abc and one of them being is to create racial hatred.

Edu.kid

HSC
JaredR said:
Need I comment on these not so surprising results?
Another jew. So you get my point they are doing this to give islam a bad name in their supposed crusade and support for Israel. So stop preaching hate you idiots and make up false accusations and trying to instigate trouble.

Edu.kid

HSC
spyro14 said:
You can't pin this entirely on the Muslim people as a whole. The problem isn't the Islamic religion but those who hold influence over the people. Over here we find that Muslims are vilified all the time, just like us "westerners" would be in the middle east. It's just that a very small portion of the muslim people take it alot further than any of we would, so we take it out on those that live here. So naturally some Australian Muslims respond aggressively.
Thank you for your educated response. If you have a box of apples and one apple is rotten it doesn't mean the whole box is rotten. No muslim women would accept her husband marrying more than 1 women!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)