Kyle and Jackio radio stunt (1 Viewer)

johony

HSC

"Yet up to now ACMA has done nothing about Kyle and Jackie's obsession with boobs and willies, their parade of vaginas and penises, their discussions of anal sex, and oral sex, and faeces-eating during sex, and other such breakfast-time delights."

that reunion thing was slightly disturbing

Last edited:

some192

HSC
listen.the fault is entirely with the mother...not kyle and jackio.i think they did the best they could with what they had.relax a bit.

Sprangler

HSC
listen.the fault is entirely with the mother...not kyle and jackio.i think they did the best they could with what they had.relax a bit.
They are both idiots and their show is terrible, answer this question: How the fuck did they think it was appropriate for a 14 year old girl to come onto national radio and have her answer questions like that?

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC

"Yet up to now ACMA has done nothing about Kyle and Jackie's obsession with boobs and willies, their parade of vaginas and penises, their discussions of anal sex, and oral sex, and faeces-eating during sex, and other such breakfast-time delights."

yeah, 'home & away' competition reunion about 5mins in was sick imo.

Uncle

Banned
HSC

responsible for causing the lack of appetite of those who tune into that radio staton with their porteble radio or nokia.
blame bulimia on kylie and jacko.

some192

HSC
They are both idiots and their show is terrible, answer this question: How the fuck did they think it was appropriate for a 14 year old girl to come onto national radio and have her answer questions like that?
im sure nothing would have been said had she not admitted to the rape.it just goes to prove it was the rape bit that tipped it over and kyle and jackieo had no power over that.

Sprangler

HSC
im sure nothing would have been said had she not admitted to the rape.it just goes to prove it was the rape bit that tipped it over and kyle and jackieo had no power over that.
Answer this question: How the fuck did they think it was appropriate for a 14 year old girl to come onto national radio and have her answer questions like that?

jules.09

HSC
Prior to this incident, I found that Kyle and Jackie O were an exceptionally vacuous duo.

After this incident, they're just plainly insensitive, wealthy douches.

I don't think their topics of discussion are very entertaining (or politically correct) to say the least, and their treatment of Jeff (not sure if it still happens) is alarming.

Might as well go listen to Love Dedications with Richard Mercer I say haha. ;)

_GOD_

HSC
Fucking hell the response to this event has gone way out of hand,
- no one really cares, its just those ''need to losen up'' idiots running around screaming like little girls ''omg ewww they're holding hand ewwww'', this has become more of a plot to ruin Kyle, b cos fkn bitches cry everytime they hear him mention something sexual FUCKING LOSEN UP!
- the so called 'mother' of the 14 year old, well shes the biggest fucken idiot out there, only useful for sucking dik

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

her mother was well aware she was on the show and likely she was the only reason that the daughter rang up in the first place.

Entirely the mother's fault.

some192

HSC
Answer this question: How the fuck did they think it was appropriate for a 14 year old girl to come onto national radio and have her answer questions like that?
yeah you already asked that question and i replied to it.did you have anything new to add to the conversation?

bb24492

HSC
I believe the mother said something to the daughter with the daughter replying to the mother:
"I've already told you the story about this ... and don't look at me and smile because it's not funny."

The mother forced her to enter the contest.

In the following article it includes Kyle and Jackio explaining the situation on voice recording. How Kyle was in newzealand and didn't have the normal set up with everyone shocked and so on he chose the wrong words...apparently
Sandilands blasts 'evil media' over rape stunt

I am on neither side

Official

Bring it on
HSC
p sure it was an accident

blown out of proportion imho
+1

This whole event was blown out of proportion by the media. If you actually hear Kyle, you can tell he was lost for words and being stupid as he is, chose the wrong words to respond in the tight situation. Kyle is trained to keep talking in these sorts of situations and he just said whatever came to his mind in the first place. He had no intention of being bad or disrespectful to both the 14 year old or her mother.

If anyone is to blame, it's the mother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)