Lost Season 2 (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

Carnivour

HSC
so I guess if I didnt watch the revelations episode, I didnt miss anything?

LostAuzzie

HSC
Carnivour said:
So, any answers worth noting?
Not really,
The answers were just more questions:

1. Something about Hurley not necessarily being the only one who experienced a mental institution

And the other two were just saying that clues were hidden in MI3 & the next episode of Lost

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
that episode was an hour of my time wasted of crap. honestly, revelations? what revelations? it was like a recap of the 2nd season and what's happened so far. idiots...IDIOTS.

persephone

HSC
Uh, anyone else catch that infomerical type thing that cut in ... was that part of the ep?

Carnivour

HSC
yeah, that was really strange. it has got to be part of the episode. i wish i had thought to write the number down or something. maybe clues are revealed?

kaylz

HSC
persephone said:
Uh, anyone else catch that infomerical type thing that cut in ... was that part of the ep?
yeah my mum changed the channel and I was like nooooo because I recognised the emblem thingo (not project dharma but something else). I guess the significance of it will manifest in episodes to come.

katy-g

HSC
I was sooooo pissed off with Kate. Fucking hell. Jack told her to stay and she fucking went and ruined everything cos shes such a stubborn bitch. I hate characters who do that... see what pride and arrogance does?

FARK!!!!

/rant over.

Yeh i didnt get that commerical thing either, my mum and i swapped confused glances and just laughed. She opted to ring the number but we were like 'nah, cant be bothered to get the phone.' lol.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
1800 22 77 17

its like your calling the dharma intiative, and you can select to go to their executives phone lines, i tried one and i got some guy shouting about korean offshore project and threats, then it hung up...i mgiht call and try the other ones again, i think its free isnt it?

unistudent

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
ok im still lost about what woman you're talking about, you mean the really skinny doc girl? that physio lady or something?
the woman who drowned back in season 1 is joanna. i think her only significance is that kate was able to try and steal her identity.

the woman who mysteriously disappered just recently is cindy. shes the one who was hanging out with ana-lucia and the rest of the tail section. she has an australian accent.. but not as strong as claire's, and shes got brown hair. thats all i can remember..

HSC
Has anyone seen MI:3 and noticed the clue about lost? I hate tom cruise, so I couldnt stand 2 sit through a horrible 2hrs just 4 the lost clue... i wanna know it so badly!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
I think he said it was a reference, not a clue. if it was a clue, then it would probly be a clue about future episodes that havent been shown in the US already.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
it could just be a statue of the virgin mary too... who said it's going to be anything big?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey i saw MI:3 last night.
not going to comment on the movie itself, but in regards to a lost reference - i didnt pick one up.. the only faint one that i doubt would have been it was:
someone was dead on the floor, and somone else was giving them CPR. of course, this person didnt come back to life, so the second person started pounding on their chest, and BANG! the first person is alive again.
~~jack does the same thing to charlie~~~
thats about it, but like i said, definately not the reference.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
that is seriously lame, so much for a 'reference' that the director said would give a clue or some crap. my foot...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)