• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lost (3 Viewers)

graphix

HSC
There is a later episode centered around Kate and it reveals more what Kate was involved in that got her in trouble with the law, so you'll just have to wait and find out :)

But the guy in the car was the US marshall signalling she is a goner pretty much and that he had caught her.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
If you are that desperate to find out what she did look for spoilers for episode 12.
Otherwise just wait and see. :)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
graphix said:
In regards to the above comment:

There will be a first Hurley-centric one to air soon in the USA (Ep19 off memory), and also a second Shannon and Boone one (can't remember what number ep that is though)
the hurley episode is the one i'm most looking forward to. not because i've heard any spoilers about what happens, but he just seems like another locke type character that turns out to be nothing like we expect

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
coz he is falling for claire and her baby is late.

so what exactly did kate do? she doesnt seem that dangeours? like, why did the bloke in the blakc car drive up to the ute and make a gun with his fingers?
ep17:
i very much enjoyed kate and sawyer's game of 'i never'

graphix

HSC
crazyhomo said:
the hurley episode is the one i'm most looking forward to. not because i've heard any spoilers about what happens, but he just seems like another locke type character that turns out to be nothing like we expect

yeah i reckon hurley is cool. if your interested, below is a short spoiler of how he got to be on the plane...lucky guy, or not!

he won the lottery, wohoo!

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Hurley is really cool, I like his character. He's the comic relief kinda guy, but not in a cheesy way.

I can't stop reading the spoilers! :(
Lucky him!

graphix

HSC
midnight said:
Hurley is really cool, I like his character. He's the comic relief kinda guy, but not in a cheesy way.
Yeah, a lot of the things he does makes me laugh. Ie:- fainting from the blood

My fav would have to be though:
making the golf course, what a classic! :D

Sorry, I'll stop with them for now...just can't help myself when I get into a show ;)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I love
the golf course! And he was totally hilarious when he asked Jack for help and then got the leaves and Jack asked if he was eating the leaves!

There are a lot of unconventional, un-model-looking types on the island.

But for me spoilers are like a car wreck - you see them and can't help but look. Thankfully I avoided most of the ep 16/17 ones. :) It's just hard on this board because sometimes the mouse unintentionally moves on to them. :mad:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
How's this for a theory.

I read in a magazine saying that all the 'survivors' on the island are already dead and are lost souls trying to seek their destiny. And the other theory was how could a plane crash in an age of techonolgy and modernism and what not and how on the island you've got a doctor, a hunter, an electrician - as if its the ultimate game of big brother.

To me, those are pretty good theories.

Last edited:

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I'll take your word for it Argonaut.

I think the two theories have been disproven.

The guilt one seems sensible enough, but I can't say I have any idea at all about what's right. :)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
nicko88 said:
How's this for a theory.

I read in a magazine saying that all the 'survivors' on the island are already dead and are lost souls trying to seek their destiny. And the other theory was how could a plane crash in an age of techonolgy and modernism and what not and how on the island you've got a doctor, a hunter, an electrician - as if its the ultimate game of big brother.

To me, those are pretty good theory.
did you get that from NW?

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
You're definitely right about some of them.

I think an interesting way to look at it would be to see what the island has gained from them. And I will stop right there because it won't make sense until you've seen the next episode. Sorry. :(

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
They're Korean.
I really want to find out more about them, how hard must it be when the others are out doing things and Sun and Jin are left to try to help, but because of the communication barrier they can't be as useful.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
midnight said:
They're Korean.
lol woops. i'm a bad asian.. i thought they were jap. yeah, they're obviously there for some reason.. maybe something to do with the crash ? they're too creepy.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I wouldn't have known which country they were from before I was told. :eek:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I get a feeling from the Thursday's episode, that the Korean lady has the hots for the black dude. You know when the black dude walked in on her while she was bathing herself? She didn't seem too shocked or embarassed when he came.

Now that's what you call when opposites attract.

firehose

HSC
midnight said:
They're Korean.
I really want to find out more about them, how hard must it be when the others are out doing things and Sun and Jin are left to try to help, but because of the communication barrier they can't be as useful.

Episode 6 will be a Jin/Sun centric-episode, and this will provide brief but intricate details into their past... even they have a interesting story to be told.

Plus more interesting points to add:
To add more detail about Kate's criminal past, she actually killed someone. And we also find out later on that Sun can actually speak English. As far as I know Jin is not aware of that but Michael(the black father) finds out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)