muslims prove they're not backwards lunatics; leaglise child marriage (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabz1996

HSC
thats called being lazy

you used the completely wrong word because you're an illiterate terrorist kiddy-fiddler
"Terrorist kiddy-fiddler" sounds a lot more illiterate than an irrelevant mistake. I seriously don't see where you're getting at by picking up on a minor mistake.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
How the hell is the decision of one government generalize into the whole Muslim populace? I'm Muslim and I don't endorse child marriage. I go against it. So do all of my peers.
only because you've grown up under the rule of the enlightened white man

yasminee96

HSC
The term paedophilia comes from the greek roots; 'paed' - relating to children, 'philia' - lover of,

so it makes no sense to say paedophilia didn't exist at the time in question, given muslims in this thread keep insisting sexual relations with children were 'perfectly normal' at the time, clearly there were many paedophiles at that time as the greek etymology highlights, including prophet Mohammed.
wow this is the funniest justification ever.

So you're saying because the word originates from two separate words that have greek roots, then that word too must have originated at the same time?

The word "magnetic" originates from latin, the word "levitation" originates from latin. Does that mean maglev trains existed back in the 17th century? Literally lold so hard at this. Knowing the origins of two components of a word, does not suggest the origin of the whole word is of the same time period hahahaha.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
only because you've grown up under the rule of the enlightened white man
I'm not a robotic animal that eats all the bullshit people give you know, there are justifiable reasons for me to believe that child marriage is illegal. The same goes for my cousins in Pakistan, none of them want child marriage and they WEREN'T grown up under the rule of enlightened white men.

yasminee96

HSC
And to everyone on this thread...EVERYONE...relax a tad.

Anyone in the entire world can say "hey I worship/followtheactionsof 'insert name of philosopher/famous bloke here', but he used to rape/murder/mutilate etc so I'm going to do that too", and anyone who says that is a complete moron. Just because a minority of people, who believe in one god, Allah (swt), and believe that Muhammad (pbuh) was his messenger, decide to take certain aspects of his life completely out of context, and use these aspects to justify their own inhumane, immoral sins, does not necessarily mean that the teachings of Islam are the root of his choices to rape, murder etc.

The teachings of Islam depend a lot on choice. If someone chooses to take certain actions done by the Prophet (pbuh) out of context and use these actions to justify his wrongdoings, then go ahead, but it doesn't change the FACT that they are wrongdoings, as the Quran teaches. Islam does not teach to abuse young girls - sick, twisted minds of human are the ONLY root behind this, and the ONLY person to blame if someone is murdered, raped etc, is the one who inflicted the torture upon them, not the inspiration or the victim or anyone else.

There is absolutely no harm and only good in taking actions Muhammad (pbuh) did whilst he was alive, and doing them today for good. Eg, giving to the poor, liberating women, being humble, being generous, and so on. I also don't see how a male growing a beard is a problem either lol. So this is why we follow the actions of Muhammad (pbuh), because the ones highlighted and most commonly mentioned in hadiths and the quran are only those that are good for us.

So let's stop blaming an entire religion. If someone decides to go and, idk, massacre a school, should we blame the first ever people to do a massacre, or should we blame HE WHO COMMITTED THE MASSACRE? Logic people. Come on, get with it. People on this website are meant to have a mean ATAR of like 95-97, let's reflect it in our arguments yeah?

sweet.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
So let's stop blaming an entire religion. If someone decides to go and, idk, massacre a school, should we blame the first ever people to do a massacre, or should we blame HE WHO COMMITTED THE MASSACRE? Logic people. Come on, get with it. People on this website are meant to have a mean ATAR of like 95-97, let's reflect it in our arguments yeah?sweet.
this is not about an individual doing something

significant numbers of muslims support this and all kinds of other crazy shit

you can say "stop blaming amjority for the actions of a minority" all you like, you never provide a single jot of evidence for it except for pointing out that certain individuals oppose X, or that "me and all my muslim friends" oppose it

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Just stop with the racism. We should just embrace our beliefs, AND KEEP TO OURSELVES what we disagree with.:shouting:
"stop criticising people for supporting child rape"

"criticising child rape is racist"

yasminee96

HSC

There are about 7 murders per 1000 people, or roughly 500,000 murders per year. that comes out to about 1,300 murders per day, 57 per hour and a little over one per minute

someone gets raped every 6 minutes

shall we blame the first ever person to rape or murder?
if the majority turn out to be atheists, should i say science is the root of murder and evil?

what are these "significant numbers"? When you take into account the number of muslims that support a marriage that allows for sexual abuse and what not as a percentage of those who disagree, you'll be alarmed at how insignificant that number is.

Regardless, muslims support the idea that when someone reaches "the age of maturity", it is then legal for them to get married. It is not forced, it is not compulsory, it is just now allowed. We don't support sexual abuse, we don't support rape or murder. We cannot blame the rape of a young girl by her husband on the fact that Islam allows for men and young girls to marry, we can only blame the man for being a total asshole with a sick mind, and the girl's parents for not realising their daughter is too young to be "mature" enough to make decisions to protect herself from these sorts of evil, and for not at least doing a damn background check on the dude. We don't blame the origin of sex on the fact that people can be raped, we blame the rapist.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

you can say "stop blaming amjority for the actions of a minority" all you like, you never provide a single jot of evidence for it except for pointing out that certain individuals oppose X, or that "me and all my muslim friends" oppose it
so where is your evidence

that a significant number supports it

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if the majority turn out to be atheists, should i say science is the root of murder and evil?
Christ youre thick

atheism is not an ideology in and of itself, whereas islam is, and this law is CLEARLY IDEOLOGICALLY MOTIVATED, so of course it has to do with islam

it is then legal for them to get married. It is not forced, it is not compulsory, it is just now allowed.
Right, "not forced", "not coerced".

just how no muslim women are ever forced to cover themselves up?

we blame the rapist.
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...-lashes-and-6-months-in-jail-in-saudi-arabia/

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
every muslim country is an oppressive shithole

"guys, im telling you, it has nothing to do with islam..."

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

there are factors behind "muslim" countries being shitholes that have nothing to do with religion

there are plenty of non-muslim shitholes too in the world

and what about turkey? that's a pretty well functioning country apart from recent developments

lol also that is off-topic too, it has nothing to do with the actual point of this thread plus where is your evidence that a significant number of muslims support paedophilia

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

There are millions of Muslims on the world .... and less than 1000 of them commit terrorist acts like the Boston bombings. I know there have been events like that, but it isn't that numerous.

In fact, the amount of catholic sex abuses globally, must mean that significant numbers of Catholics support it then.....

yasminee96

HSC
Christ youre thick
I am not thick, I just have great, logical points, that have legit stats and evidence :)

atheism is not an ideology in and of itself, whereas islam is, and this law is CLEARLY IDEOLOGICALLY MOTIVATED, so of course it has to do with islam
The law allows for child marriage. The law does not allow for sexual abuse. Of course, the law is driven by Islamic teachings, however what people decide to do following that law, and how people use this new permission, has absolutely nothing to do with Islam, but solely the mind of the people.

Right, "not forced", "not coerced".

just how no muslim women are ever forced to cover themselves up?
No, actually, the ideas are completely different. But since you can't seem to come up with any better responses, I see why you feel like bringing up other completely unrelated topics :D Muslim women are told that it is compulsory to cover up. It's their choice whether or not they do it, and they are sinning if they don't, but no one is sewing a scarf onto my head, it is not being forced upon me.
Child marriage, on the other hand, is not something compulsory, it is simply allowed. Just like under normal law, man and woman may wed, but man and woman do not HAVE to wed. If man and woman were to be forced to wed, we don't blame the law for the torture they must go through, we blame those who forced them.

Yeah, I disagree with this. People being extreme again. However, she isn't being punished for getting raped, she's getting "punishment for riding in a car with a man who was not a relative". She made the choice to go against the law and this is the punishment prescribed in the law.

EDIT: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/nov/17/saudiarabia.international Here's a MUCH better source for that specific story. Anyone who completed high school should know biased websites are not trustworthy or necessary legitimate. For future reference.

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Statistics show that Over 4000 catholic priests globally have abused woman and men, how many Muslims have done terrorist acts? (In comparison to that value)

That must mean that Catholics are bad.

PakiPrince

HSC

Its obvious you despise Muslims in general. This article is an excuse to vent your anger out.

What's with this overall, constant hate towards Muslims? What... did some Muslims bully you during school or intimidate your family in your neighbourhood or some shit like that?

If you really want to vent your anger on Muslims, I dare you to go out and do it....

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
What's with this overall, constant hate towards Muslims? What... did some Muslims bully you during school or intimidate you in your neighbourhood or some shit like that?

If you really want to vent your anger on Muslims, I dare you to go out and do it....
dw i remember he implied in a thread once that black people deserved to be slaves lol

Anna Wintour

HSC
N/A
There are millions of Muslims on the world .... and less than 1000 of them commit terrorist acts like the Boston bombings. I know there have been events like that, but it isn't that numerous.

In fact, the amount of catholic sex abuses globally, must mean that significant numbers of Catholics support it then.....
The difference is people openly denounce the abuse of their religion whereas ordinary muslims do not go out of their way to publicly unendorse the racial muslim leaders and their governments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)