muslims prove they're not backwards lunatics; leaglise child marriage (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
paedophilia didn't exist back then. It was perfectly normal ....
The term paedophilia comes from the greek roots; 'paed' - relating to children, 'philia' - lover of,

so it makes no sense to say paedophilia didn't exist at the time in question, given muslims in this thread keep insisting sexual relations with children were 'perfectly normal' at the time, clearly there were many paedophiles at that time as the greek etymology highlights, including prophet Mohammed.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the bible: condone slavery, misogyny, vilifies homosexuality, encourages racial segregation, etc...

oh, and my favourate...

what is your point...

Like I said, all religions have their backward kooks; that doesn't make the religion bad or good...
"its okay that we worship a pedophile because the bible..."

retard

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
paedophilia didn't exist back then. It was perfectly normal ....
wait are you seriously defending adults who have sexual intercourse with children?

The current society's value and morals don't align with Muslims... hence why many people such as you ... Think it's wrong.
"I'm going to defend raping children because it used to be okay"

you're a disgusting human being.

Your logic is flawed and racist, end of story.
racist for hating paedophiles. got it.

Also stop attacking Muslims, because most of the threads you have made, and the posts, indicate it.
is english not your first language or something, because that sentence is a mess.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
At least they marry them before engaging in coitus with them... **cough** catholic church **cough**
no, not "at least". That makes it worse, not better.

pedophile priests couldn't marry their victims because the church would not approve of it. Their actions are revolting to >99.99% of christians and so they have to keep their paedophilia concealed.

the fact that muslims can marry children with church approval is precisely why I consider Islam and backwards (among a million things).

also, youre a fucking idiot if you think that these muslims marry children for the benefit of anyone but themselves. it certainly isn't out of respect for their "wives".

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
"its okay that we worship a pedophile because the bible..."

retard
ermmm, no...

I'm saying it is not a reflection of the actual views and customs Christianity and Catholicism ... polar opposite to what you are trying to say...

chances are: that article has no factual basis whatsoever; they have blown something they have seen from a minority way out of proportion; and some xenophobic cock (like yourself) has cashed in on anti Islamic sentiment to save his job...

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
At least they marry them before engaging in coitus with them... **cough** catholic church **cough**

I'm Christian... not much we have done... except kill a few million jews in the Crusades :haha: (that's not meant to be funny)... in all seriousness, it's hard to find a religion that doesn't have its backward kooks... that is not to say the religion is bad or good...
agnostic/atheism, you don't even have to do anything lol

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
chances are: that article has no factual basis whatsoever; they have blown something they have seen from a minority way out of proportion; a
1. this was done before an election to win popular support, so chances are its not something only the lunatic fringe support. these laws are being proposed by the current., democratically elected government, not some crazy sheik somewhere which no really supports.

2. Iran already has these laws, so...

3. only in a muslim (or i guess indian) country would such laws even have a possibility of existing today.

I'm saying it is not a reflection of the actual views and customs Christianity and Catholicism
except all muslims do worship a pedophile though

PakiPrince

HSC
im not going to waste my time arguing with someone who doesn't even know how to speak english properly
Says the one who wrote 'legalise' as 'leaglise' in the thread title.Lol, stupid bitch :)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
1. this was done before an election to win popular support, so chances are its not something only the lunatic fringe support. these laws are being proposed by the current., democratically elected government, not some crazy sheik somewhere which no really supports.

3. only in a muslim (or i guess indian) country would such laws even have a possibility of existing today.

Muslims don't worship him though

and as raised earlier in this thread, Aisha's age is pretty contentious in terms of what it actually was so you can't say with definite fact Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was a pedophile.

The issue is that some Muslims *do* believe he was, from certain Hadith, and in further retardedness take this as precedent for it to be acceptable in this day and age.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The issue is that some Muslims *do* believe he was, from certain Hadith, and in further retardedness take this as precedent for it to be acceptable in this day and age.
fuck off racist

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Says the one who wrote 'legalise' as 'leaglise' in the thread title.Lol, stupid bitch :)
that's called a typo, caused by careless typing. It has nothing to do with my english language skills.

YOU on the other hand used a word that has the opposite meaning of what you intended and is directly due to your poor English language skills.

paedophile leave now

PakiPrince

HSC
that's called a typo, caused by careless typing. It has nothing to do with my english language skills.

YOU on the other hand used a word that has the opposite meaning of what you intended and is directly due to your poor English language skills.

paedophile leave now
Where are the capitals for the beginning of the sentences? Where is the full stop for the last sentence? Does that have anything to do with your English language skills?

#poned

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

paedophile leave now
Where are the capitals for the beginning of the sentences? Where is the full stop for the last sentence? Does that have anything to do with your English language skills?

#poned
both of you peasants stahp

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Even an Imam said this guy was a sick fuck. Don't know why so many derper mussies are defending him.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

#poned
thats called being lazy

you used the completely wrong word because you're an illiterate terrorist kiddy-fiddler

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
How the hell is the decision of one government generalize into the whole Muslim populace? I'm Muslim and I don't endorse child marriage. I go against it. So do all of my peers.

sabz1996

HSC

A government making decisions not an Islamic Leader (as you've said yourself) and yet you attack a religion over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)