Online Relationships Thread (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
the_used said:
I met my boyfriend on the net and then met in person.. Mind you, we didn't meet up with the intention of dating.. We met on the net about 4 years ago, met up 3 years ago..and have been pretty much best friends since. Been going out for just over two months now, and it's going great guns. I don't think there's a problem with meeting partners on the net, but in my opinion, you should meet up with the intention of being friends, and nothing more.. Safer that way, You're less likely to be let down if this person isn't what you expected..
yeah, that sums up my thoughts really

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
my ex best friend claimed she was in love with some bloke she met on some on forum. then he claimed he was in love with her back. while she was in australia and he was paris. they planned out thier lifes. said they were bf/gf before they even met. she "cheated" on him at any chance possible yet he always "took her back"
this lasted about 4months. he came back from paris. apparently they have met and now they are together for real. didnt even meet to be friends, met to be bf/gf. and said they were in love before they even met each other, one was on the other side of the world.

i think it is physically impossible to like or dislike someone you have not met. i think you should meet the person before you can truthfully say if you like/dislike the person, especially before you start having relationships. i think you should meet and become friends first before a relationship, as sometimes you can seem like a totally different person in real life, as compared to the person you portray over the internet.

although i did meet my frist bf over the internet. but i personally knew some of his friends. they gave me his email and i added him to msn. a week later i pissed him off. didnt talk to him for 3months. 3months later talk to him. we talk on msn for a few months. swap numbers. talk on the fone for a few weeks. i asked his friends what he was like. met up. stayed friends for five weeks then we went out for another five weeks, then he dumped me.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
....i asked his friends what he was like. met up. stayed friends for five weeks then we went out for another five weeks, then he dumped me.
what was the reason?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
there were a few reasons.
actually, there were many reasons.
i liked him alot, he liked me a whole lot more. he wanted to get heaps serious, but i didnt. fuck, i was only 15, i didnt want to act like i was married. i cant really remember. it was two years ago. we had a MASSIVE fight. i got banned from his website like 4times.
i tried to sort things out earlier this year but he didnt listen to me. i talked to him a few weeks ago and he didnt have a go at me, he talked back. and yeah, im trying to be friends with him again coz he was oh so nice.
ill just see what happens.

Evansy

HSC
i met a chic off ther net and now we are soo good together that we have been going out for a month now and now i live like 5 mins away from here, net relationships do kinda work, only for the meeting stage, if the wyhole relationship is just by the net and u never met each other or take on the phone or anything like that then there is really no point!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeders said:
lol geeze... no i dont lol :p im just easy to get sick of...u kno, me being a perfectionist and all lol :p
nah well im a perfectionist too.....in other ways. trust me, i wont get sick of you:p

S

Shuter

If you must do it online, then just steer the conversatoin in that directoin.

I never would though, even SMS is dodgy, phone slightly less dodgy.

Face2Face>Phone>SMS>Letter>Email>Instant Messages

Collin

HSC
N/A
Asking a chick out on the internet is pretty lame.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Big Willy said:
How do i go about asking a chick out online?
tell her a group of friends r going to the movies n would she like to join u guys........then at the end of the movie ask her out on a date .......

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i reckon...... how the fucking hell are you gonna be able to be involved in a relationshop if you can't even fucking ask a chick out ONLINE without asking for help?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
man asking sumone out online is so easy..
just say do u wanna go out sumtime etc etc
i think she will get the hint..
and its not that big a deal
do u already know her?...or did you meet her online...?

GSTARRAW

Big Willy said:
How do i go about asking a chick out online?
Are you a gay little 9-year old asian with one hair for a goatie?
Dude, you got fucken issues, stop being a bitch and ask her out to her face, unless you haven't met her yet and you just want an internet relationship with 'mwahs' as kisses and /me gets on knees and gives you *blowjob* as blowjobs....
Fire up you panzy!

wanton-wonton

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Are you a gay little 9-year old asian with one hair for a goatie?
Dude, you got fucken issues, stop being a bitch and ask her out to her face, unless you haven't met her yet and you just want an internet relationship with 'mwahs' as kisses and /me gets on knees and gives you *blowjob* as blowjobs....
Fire up you panzy!
you're all idiots, not just you, all of you.

have you ever stopped and think that he might be joking??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)